Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Where can I get the 'orc mod?'  (Read 785 times)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
Where can I get the 'orc mod?'
« on: May 24, 2009, 08:17:37 pm »

I have seen many people talking about the orc mod, the one which increases the game's difficulty greatly by adding powerful orc seiges. After searching the wiki and forums, I have been unable to find where to download it. Can someone please point me to a thread or a location from which I can download it?

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
Re: Where can I get the 'orc mod?'
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 08:29:18 pm »

Thanks! Now to go have some Fun. After all, using magma cannons on goblins just feels like overkill.

Vampire Penguin

• Bay Watcher
  • Forced on the bandwagon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 09:57:11 pm »

Thanks! Now to go have some Fun. After all, using magma cannons on goblins just feels like overkill.
Ironically, this is exactly what I have to build to kill these things.

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
  • Profession: Handsome Rogue
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 10:06:11 pm »

My mod DIG DEEPER also includes a slightly nerfed version of the orc mod inside: http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=35736.0

All credit to Rysith (which **** I just remembered that I forgot to put him in the README... Next version buddy, next version...)
I'm Digging Deeper... AGAIN... You Should Too!

Dig Deeper DIAMOND - 750+ items of new content including; new plants, new creatures, new metals, new woods, new gems, new stones, new crafts and much, much more.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2009, 12:31:09 pm »

If you want to know about mods in general, there's a whole "DF Modding" subforum, also there's this thread (it features most completed mods):
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Tormy

• Bay Watcher
  • I shall not pass?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2009, 01:38:46 pm »

My mod DIG DEEPER also includes a slightly nerfed version of the orc mod inside: http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=35736.0

All credit to Rysith (which **** I just remembered that I forgot to put him in the README... Next version buddy, next version...)

Yeah, your mod is quite good, thanks for it! [Also don't forget: Champions are overpowered, so perhaps you should "use" the original orc mod.  ;)]