Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Re-integration  (Read 1503 times)

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
Re-integration
« on: May 09, 2009, 11:57:37 pm »

Just having a thought about LCS members who may be recruited by accident or by means not intended - such as some people who will be able to become sleepers after being kidnapped, and those who do not have the option. There should probably be a system by which someone could be cut loose or made into a sleeper if their status is not known - perhaps with a small chance of being found by the police at a later point.A clear-cut way of getting rid of superfluous liberals needs to be found, at any rate. Any other ideas? I don't feel very liberal sending these guys to fight the police unarmed just to get them to leave

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Re-integration
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 09:51:05 am »

set them to Fundraising and leave them in a empty wherehouse
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 02:46:46 pm »

leadership cap
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 01:25:28 am »

Truth be told, I've never found anyone to be completely useless.  Liberals tend to bulk up pretty fast, regardless of starting stats.

Take those Liberals you feel are "useless", and assign them to a distinct safehouse (one the cops know about, and you don't feel safe housing "good" liberals in).  Send them out in squads, with the remainder set to fundraise, and prepared to replace casualites.

Then, send them on risky missions, like shutting down the AM station.  Equip them with weapons in such a manner that you don't lose money (IE, don't spend more than the team earns via theft and resale).  Losses will be high, but why should you care?  However, the survivors will be an Elite Force!

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 01:29:33 am »

If by "elite force" you mean "one eyed cripples."
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Virroken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 02:56:58 am »

By "one eyed cripples", you mean "elite liberal pirates".

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:PILLAR:kanil]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 03:40:37 am »

yar!

The best way to get rid of excess liberals is to use them quite liberally for dangerous tasks.
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

viskaslietuvai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 10:15:52 pm »

Yeah, that's why I recruit pretty much everyone just like in the pre-Fox versions, except instead of keeping them on for donations I just send them out into the wide world and make sure they die rather than get imprisoned so they don't rat me out.
The open way's too dangerous / Listen close they're watching us
One more time you're losing us / Hold still they're shooting us
First wave down / I wonder when they're coming back
First wave intact
-Secret Machines- First Wave Intact
Gobbo Invasion Song!