Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Breeding pairs - not w/ your embark wagon? (#2)  (Read 1058 times)

Albedo

• Bay Watcher
  • Menacing with spikes of curmudgeonite.
    • View Profile
Breeding pairs - not w/ your embark wagon? (#2)
« on: April 28, 2009, 08:38:21 pm »

I'm adding this here to be thorough - it's a duplicate of a post I made in the Gameplay Questions sub-forum:
http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=34778.0

Please reply there, thanks.

Okay - semi-quasi-official request.

IN THIS LATEST VERSION (40.d), HAS ANYONE HAD A BREEDING PAIR OF ANIMALS THAT DRAW THEIR WAGON?  That's 1 male + 1 female of the same species? 
Not from purchasing animals at embark, but the two freebie "beasts of burden" that come with any wagon when you start a new game.

If I don't hear anything to the contrary, I'll update the wiki with this apparent change at the end of the week.

Please - DO NOT RESPOND IN THE NEGATIVE!  No "I didn't get them!" posts - currently it seems that's everyone!  Only if you DID GET A BREEDING PAIR, which would be evidence against this apparent change.

For the community, thanks in advance.

(Note - please don't mod the RAW's and then state that you could get a breeding pair - we don't know all the affects of such changes.  Only if you have seen a contrary example in vanilla game play - or at least not modding these animal - thanks!)

(Again, pls reply via link at top.)