Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Finding elves.  (Read 2114 times)

Smew

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll kill you with my bear face.
    • View Profile
    • Deep Games for Deep Gamers
Re: Finding elves.
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 03:32:23 am »

And on a note about cancelations, I once had a dwarf get knocked unconscious on top of a modded in spiders webs, they were thick webs, able to trap any creature that touched them.
After ridding my fort of the goblin menace I realized I was getting cancelation messages by the thousands, Urist the Dwarf was injured in such a way that he wasn't able to move, yet was still conscious, yet no dwarf would touch him, so broken as he was he was attempting to break free of the webs at least 500 times a second.
It got so bad I decided to just use Dwarf Companion to heal and free him.
After that I decided that Glassweb Spiders would NOT have the THICKWEB tag anymore.
... I also decided to not give them the [BIOME:ANY_LAND] tag as well, but it was pretty lolful seeing dwarves, humans, and goblins all tripping over random scattered webs.
Not to mention the spiders were badass fighters. :(

Thus ends random post #501.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2009, 07:26:48 am »

Spiders made of glass? fighting them with ones hands would be inadvisable. Is there a giant variant?
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2009, 06:50:48 pm »

Spiders made of glass? fighting them with ones hands would be inadvisable. Is there a giant variant?
I think it IS the giant variant.  If I'm not mistaken.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Smew

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll kill you with my bear face.
    • View Profile
    • Deep Games for Deep Gamers
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2009, 06:57:15 pm »

Not made of glass, their webs are imaginary-ly made of glass. :(

I suppose you could call them giant, for spiders at least, they are the size of dwarves. :P

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2009, 04:40:11 pm »

Urist McTrapped cancels live: Interrupted by cancellation message spam. x123673542346547457
WE NEED A SLOGAN!
Pages: 1 [2]