Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Thought Replication  (Read 1035 times)

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
Re: Thought Replication
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2009, 08:56:49 pm »

I can see the OP suggestion going well with antmen, should they ever become more than random creatures in a cave (there are plans for that, right?).

There are if i have anything to do with it; thats where i got the idea from originally, thinking about how to mod in Antmen and turn Dwarf Fortress into Antmen Hill.

Until then, the feature you're looking for is available in the Wiki under the "cheating" page.

Orly? I must investigate.

Volfram

• Bay Watcher
  • hate you all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2009, 10:54:08 pm »

Excuse me, I believe the feature you're looking for is available on the "cheating" page.

My laptop was running low on power when I posted that.  I was in a bit of a hurry.
Andir and Roxorius "should" die.

Yes, actually, I am trying to get myself banned.  I wish Toady would quit working on this worthless piece of junk and go back to teaching math.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 01:20:07 am »

I can't see anything on the cheating page about 'copying' thoughts from one entity to another.

Volfram

• Bay Watcher
  • hate you all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2009, 08:26:17 am »

Utilities page.  Take a look at the "Major Utilities," Dwarf Foreman and Dwarf Companion and the like.  I think you'l find what you're looking for.(though I personally don't use them)
Andir and Roxorius "should" die.

Yes, actually, I am trying to get myself banned.  I wish Toady would quit working on this worthless piece of junk and go back to teaching math.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2009, 09:14:32 am »

Oh, no those don't do\aren't what i'm after.

Pity, i guess i'll just have to do Antmen without thoughts at all.
But first, perhaps Ogres, hmm.
Pages: 1 [2]