Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Boardgame Online - Give the Other Players STDs!  (Read 1225 times)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
Boardgame Online - Give the Other Players STDs!
« on: December 19, 2012, 02:07:19 am »

Exactly what it says on the tin. It's a very weird multiplayer game that requires no account or any sort of dedication. At the least, it's a time killer. At most, it's a very strange and fun game involving hookers, giving the other players STDs, and time-travel condoms. I play it now and then with internet friends; I figured I'd just let bay 12 know about it just in case you all want to give it a shot.

Linky: http://www.boardgame-online.com/

EDIT
Description from the site itself: Question: What kind of game is this?
Answer: BG Online is a board game. Online. Without a board, really. But on a website. Seriously though, it is! Just like all your classic board games you play this game with a bunch of other people and the first to cross the finish line wins! With the addition of hookers and brutal murders, of course.

EDIT EDIT
Also a faq if there are any questions: http://www.boardgame-online.com/faq/faqGeneral.php
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 02:22:18 am by jc6036 »

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
Re: Boardgame Online - Give the Other Players STDs!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 04:09:09 am »

Just played a round for this...a true WTF is to put here but bloody hell it is fun

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Boardgame Online - Give the Other Players STDs!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 04:30:26 am »

I truly recommend this game! It's fun and all, especially with friends. Remember, this game also goes by 'Losing is fun!'.

Having an account can keep a record of how many times you've died, won, lost and etcetera though. Never bothered to get one myself :P