Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Andone Thrantuco - Dwarf?  (Read 579 times)

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
Andone Thrantuco - Dwarf?
« on: April 12, 2009, 10:23:52 pm »

Adone has always been a... dull boy. He never had played with the other kids in his village, instead they teased him. Adone had an uncommon disease that made him short. Short as a dwarf. That's what the kids had called him. He always had wondered what a "dwarf" was. He trained with the most dwarven weapons that his parents told him about. Training from his early years he tried using hammers, shields, armor, crossbows, and even his bare body. Unfortunately, he barely learned anything. He quickly forgot all that he had learned from training. When he reached an age of adulthood, this dwarven looking man set out to explore the lands and find out what a dwarf was.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Adone awoken to the last time he would see his village and donned his armor and grabbed his hammer and shield. He wanted a place to explore first before finding dwarves. He asked the mayor. The mayor, Erthok, had told him that his town was safe, much to Adone's dissapointment. He headed for the stairs, but he slipped and fell down to the first floor. He crawled to a nearby chair and used it to hoist himself up. Adone walked off with a sullen look on his face, following a yellow sand path the lead up to a path of slate blocks.

Adone traveled south for a while following the slate path, but deep in thought, he lost his way. He walked around, looking for the path but was unable to find it. He thought to himself to head northwest, back to his village. He was never one to remember direction. He had started heading southwest. He stopped at a group of pools and stared at a willow. Adone thought about how sad the tree looked. He stared at it until he fell asleep.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(This story isn't going to have much screenshots. Comments accepted! Don't try to be soft.)
(EDIT: Whoops... picture... :P)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 11:06:39 pm by Jack_Bread »

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
Re: Andone Thrantuco - Dwarf?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 11:01:21 pm »

What's with the double picture posts?
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 11:07:02 pm »

Oh. I thought I had put the other one.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 11:43:25 pm »

What's with the accented i's?
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 11:46:00 pm »

I'm using a mod that makes more varieties of rock and dirt.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 11:51:48 pm »

Oooo K

The story so far is pretty dull and I really can't tell where you're going with it- OH SHI- the dwarf has amnesia! Besides that it would be interesting to have him wander into a chasm of course try not to die in the process.