Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: nice little find.  (Read 3270 times)

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
Re: nice little find.
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 12:46:33 am »

I only use reveal when I try to find the underground river that defies all attempts to hit it with exploratory shafts, and the only unexpectedness is the random deposits of gems and microline... but now I think this thread has been derailed enough, so:
How would you fill in an area, build a wall on a tile diagonally lower than your dwarf or "fill it in" with rocks?

Jakkarra

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 01:29:53 am »

wait, so, was i right?

The Orange Mage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 02:43:12 am »

If this is what I think it is then damming a water source will no longer be an ordeal.

timmeh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2009, 02:27:39 pm »

If this is what I think it is then damming a water source will no longer be an ordeal.

With the obvious exception of major rivers and the ocean, unless you can fill multiple z-levels down.

If this is the case, I will love this feature.  I hate that I have to find a way to drain the entire brook to dam it, despite the fact that it's apparently shallow enough to walk through...
On the Wall is a Masterfully engraved carving of Urist McHardcastle and Goblins. Urist McHardcastle is surrounded by the Goblins. The Golbins are stamping on Urist McHardcastle. Urist McHardcaste is laughing at the Goblins. The carving related to the prolonged and bloody death of Urist McHardcastle in the Fall of 1659, the Winter of 1659, and the Spring of 1660. On the engraving is an image of Cheese.
Pages: 1 [2]