Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Temple of Armok  (Read 1946 times)

Kazindir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Temple of Armok
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2009, 05:07:21 pm »

Magmafalls.

ProfessorA

• Bay Watcher
  • don't close your eyes, they'll get your eyelids
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2009, 05:09:33 pm »

Forbid any body parts lost for whatever reason as well as all corpses within the temple, leaving dozens hundreds thousands of bones and skulls lying around

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2009, 05:40:30 pm »

What does Armok look like?

He looks like a dark hooded dwarf. Inside the hood is nothing but two glowing red eyes and a evil smile in a sea of darkness (See Armok's avatar).

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2009, 11:52:19 pm »

What does Armok look like?
think of one of the most horrific terrible destructive awesome things ever, multiply it by infinity, add magma and blood, and then you will have a minor representation of Armok

Mogul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2009, 12:16:24 am »

Have all the beasts you've amassed by caged in rooms just off the arena fllor, then link a lever to the doors and cages.  release them all when ever a goblin wins.

I was thinking of having an adjacent platform which I can fill with tamed fire imps and open the shutters whenever I need to douse the arena in cleansing flame. It's that or overfill the surrounding magma lake.

If magma's not an option, you could line the bottom with spike traps.

Magma is always an option.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2009, 02:12:32 am »

Have all the beasts you've amassed by caged in rooms just off the arena fllor, then link a lever to the doors and cages.  release them all when ever a goblin wins.

I was thinking of having an adjacent platform which I can fill with tamed fire imps and open the shutters whenever I need to douse the arena in cleansing flame. It's that or overfill the surrounding magma lake.

If magma's not an option, you could line the bottom with spike traps.

Magma is always an option.

Hey, that can be a nice trap/entertainment feature for the temple! Having a gladiator fight in the ring against a group of sacrifices on a platform that is slowly being swallowed up by magma. A race against time if you like. If he fails, he joins his kills as a sacrifice and therefore he will fight harder! MOAR ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Here's a neat feature I always thought a temple of Armok should have: A very high ceiling with many holes in it. You drop goblins through them and when they land, they should explode into gory goodness and cover the place in blood and flying limbs! Have the entire temple covered in blood!!!

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2009, 05:56:30 pm »

Why only goblins? I hear sacrificing nobles is quite satisfactory to the blood god
Pages: 1 [2]