Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Tale Of Nazush Midoria And His Golden Sword  (Read 735 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
The Tale Of Nazush Midoria And His Golden Sword
« on: May 01, 2009, 05:22:30 pm »

The Dragon And The Sword Of Nazush Midoria

If there is one tale that is in every libary in every dwarven natoin it is the tale of Nazush Midoria and his sword of legend.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It all started when the dragon Myriada Rex attacked the fledgeling city of Stonedust.The eager champions with many kills went out to slay it and earn eternal fame, but lost and where turned to ash, including the sherriff of the town; Nazan Midoria. Now Nazan had a child whos name was Nazush. Nazush mother was a Seer dwarf who knew many things.She looked into the future and decided the only way to save her child which she loved  was by sacraficing herself. She went out and hid her child among the ashes of the fallen and fought with the dragon taking out one of its eyes before being burned into fine ashes, But before she died she threw a ring out of her pocket.

The dwarves of Stonedust hid their gold and try to flee but where burnt down upoun leaving the city. Days passed and dwarves came to kill the dragon but failed, one came and stumbled upoun the crying baby Nazush. It was a famous swordslord. He took the dwarf baby and went back to his city, where he raised the boy with a good miltary eduction, and put him into a squad of swordsdwarves at the age of 13. The boy made fast freinds with the others, but their freindship would not last. The Squad when patrolling when they where attacked by the Ikathan (Orges), the sqaud was decimated and upoun seeing his freinds lie dead, he went into a berserk rage and destroyed the attacking clan.

He wandered back to the city, babbleing, covered with the black blood of the Ikathan, and with a broken sword in his hand. His adopter greeted him as a stranger but gave him food. At the end of the meal, Nazush go up and went to his qauters and took a bath, got new cloths and armor on.The adopter was shocked to see his son looking like he did. He asked what happened to him and was told the gory tale. His adopter rose with anger but his wife pushed him back into the seat when she had noticed her adopted son looking at the pattern on the cave silk table cloth and told her husband to ask him the problem was. He told them about his visoin, that he saw when a bloodrage came upoun him." Warroirs ran to slay a red serpent, but where turned to ash before my eyes, then a dwarf ran out that looked like me was burned to death, but before the soulbearers came to get him he shouted a Vindicta against him and muttered something about his son,who had my name." Nazush turned pale in the candlelight and sighed.

((sorry about the spelling but my spell checkers on the fritz))
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 05:27:02 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."