Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: We demand Scamps videos!  (Read 6554 times)

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
Re: We demand Scamps videos!
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2009, 08:21:16 pm »

Wait, he left it on the side of a road over fur?  There are better places to send animals. [/rant]

Sorry.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Sir_Geo

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2009, 08:35:27 pm »

I don't think that he actually left it by the side of the road, I think my brother may have convinced my parents to take it to the humane society.
The logistical problems dealing with a private space colony are at least as bad as dealing with the zombies.

http://mkv25.net/dfma/map-5403-fortressdipped
Fortressdipped, my ice castle.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2009, 10:18:28 pm »

Damn, that's cold.

Out of my five cats, two of them spend a fair bit of time outside. Two others will spend a few hours sitting on the deck. My youngest, Lily was a little kitten who I found outside (she wouldn't leave, and I eventually said, 'fuck it' and brought her in), she doesn't like anywhere near outside.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

The Mad Engineer

• Bay Watcher
  • Tock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2009, 12:34:07 am »

My cat LOOOVES the outside.

Which becomes a problem come rabbit season.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2009, 12:44:31 am »

Mm... Rabbits and cats. I'd like to see them exterminate each other but between a battle of the two, I'd bet on the rabbits. All the housecats I know get seriously freaked by crazy, psycho bunnies... which is what most bunnies tend to be.

sneakey pete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2009, 04:03:09 am »

My cat LOOOVES the outside.

Which becomes a problem come rabbit season.

our cats are outdoor only cats now that we live in the city (cira 3 years ago), however before that we lived on a property in the bush, and they used to hunt, so i know there was nothing worse than them leaving rabbit intestine on the front door mat. You'd think they'd be able to finish the entire thing. Still, it helped keep the rabbit population down, or maybe that was just a combination of mixi and foxes.

* sneakey pete notices avatar
Perhaps you have a different reason for not liking it :P
Magma is overrated.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2009, 03:23:00 pm »

Mm... Rabbits and cats. I'd like to see them exterminate each other but between a battle of the two, I'd bet on the rabbits. All the housecats I know get seriously freaked by crazy, psycho bunnies... which is what most bunnies tend to be.
I had a rabbit, then I got a Kitten.  The two used to chase each other around.  They couldn't decide who was scared of who.  But my rabbit was big (he was of the dwarf breed, curiously, named Carrot), and therefore a calm, gentle creature. (rule of animals:  smaller=nastier)
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2009, 06:33:39 pm »

My cat catches and eats rabbits.  Om nom nom.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2009, 08:42:59 pm »

I had a rabbit, then I got a Kitten.  The two used to chase each other around.  They couldn't decide who was scared of who.  But my rabbit was big (he was of the dwarf breed, curiously, named Carrot), and therefore a calm, gentle creature. (rule of animals:  smaller=nastier)

A butterfly versus a lion. Screw your rule of animals.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2009, 08:57:22 pm »

It is for creatures of the same type/species.

Small scorpion nastier than a large scorpion.
Big lion-> big predator.  Probably had a meal lately.  Probably male, and unlikely to hunt.
Smaller spider=worse venom.
Big dog=gentle.  Small dog=defensive and aggressive.

Come on.  It made it into a popular film like Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 08:59:12 pm by LegoLord »
Just so I remember

Ampersand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2009, 09:19:33 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg
!!&!!

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2009, 09:43:28 pm »

Maine coon cat = Super friendly.
Little sphinx  = meanies.
Even the avatars expire eventually.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]