Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: BlindQuest: Hope is Lost (Succession Game)  (Read 4925 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: BlindQuest: Hope is Lost (Succession Game)
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2009, 06:14:11 pm »

Alright, I'll re-organize the front page.  It should be ok.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
Re: BlindQuest: Hope is Lost (Succession Game)
« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2009, 04:35:47 pm »

Felt I should update a little:

Ho-hum. A tiny hole of dwarf-mice scurrying into the soil and the water that seeps without remorse and denius us our true heritage of digging deep into the safe embrace of mother earth away from the horrible skeletal beasts, creatures walking through naught but sheer malevolence which isn't surprising considering that this is a tundra and food is scarce at best, nonexistant at worst, which would lead to a death by getting really hungry and stuffs. im supposed to be leading these people but honestly i think nobody is wanting to rule because it is sad place. never say that the paper is bad, it were delicouser paper paper paper...

I went and cut some bones into shapes like outside-legs and outside-hands and outside heads. I wish we had magma its like candy only the candy is burning and melts stuff and doesn't really taste like candy i should know because i tasted it and it tasted like fire which is probably because its like anti-water and when you mix it with water it makes stone which is everything which is sort of the opposite of air i guessssss. ss are fun arent they? They aren't when you [liSP], although we won't see many of those [CREATURE:]s around here. But now I must retire and feast upon my copious supply of paper.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]