Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I see dead people  (Read 1101 times)

numerobis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I see dead people
« on: February 13, 2008, 07:17:00 pm »

I don't want to see dead people.

Can we have the unit list have a 'd' for display dead, whereas normally you don't see the dead listed?  I'd like to be able to hit the up-arrow to get to the list of hostile creatures.  But of course sometimes I also want to count the number of pages of dwarves that had accidents while building the fortress.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I see dead people
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 07:18:00 pm »

If you play DF, you're gonna see plenty of dead people. And things. And parts of dead people and things.

numerobis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 07:21:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Helmaroc:
<STRONG>If you play DF, you're gonna see plenty of dead people. And things. And parts of dead people and things.</STRONG>

OK, so really what I'm saying is that I don't want to see *a list of* dead people.  Dead people are fine, got no problem with the dead.  Some of my best friends are dead, yes siree.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 07:46:00 pm »

Yeah, I know what you mean   :D

That would be helpful. Especially with older forts, you could see a list of heroes of the past.

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 12:00:00 pm »

Especially with older forts, you don't have to sift through 9 pages of dead livestock, 2 pages of dwarfs, and 11 more of creatures who chasmed themselves when all you want is to locate where that silly little kobold went.

Not priority, but definitely seconded.