Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Dynamic Fantasy RTD  (Read 6275 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Dynamic Fantasy RTD
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2009, 09:58:17 am »

Also, we all got some starting skills and gear. I have basic armor, a dagger and a bow. And I can sneak mighty well.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2009, 11:26:28 am »

Dude, the first turn isn't even done yet. No need for actions.

If this game dies in the womb I will be very mad. I might just punch a kitteh.

Don't do that, the overlord cat on my lap wouldn't like it.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2009, 08:25:31 am »

*punch*

*meow*

Jetlaw, you owe us an post. Tell us why this awesome game died. This is a real travesty.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2009, 08:35:25 am »

He's fairly active at an average 2.4 posts a day. He doesn't post every day, but he's made several quite lengthy and elaborate posts since. 4 posts on the 11th, two posts today. So, he hasn't completely dropped out. Let's spam his PM box! ;D

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2009, 10:10:31 am »

Good idea!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2009, 07:17:45 am »

TRAVESTY

Really Jetlaw. Ignoring all Pms and posts? Lame!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2009, 08:13:19 am »

1 thing to do now

RAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGG

Jetlaw

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2009, 11:17:10 pm »

My apologies! >.< I just for the first time in like forever actively decided "Oh, I know... I'm going to like, go and check my message inbox" after congratulating Doomshifter on finishing her Pokemod.

I completely forgot about this after getting sidetracked with splitting up with the girlfriend, applying to university and being inspired to study C++ (well, I am going to study computer game programming) while picking up a second job to rack the moolah up to retake a few advanced maths courses in preparation for uni.

In between all this I just got totally sidetracked (and it doesn't help that the RTD forum is like, riiiiight at the verrrrry botttttoooommm of ze forums).

If it makes you guys feel any better, when I'm done with my current medium-term plans... And if I can figure out a decent way to generate nice dungeons for my new roguelike which is currently what's slowing me down the most having tried for at least 4 days to come up with and algorithm or spider's web of nested statements that can actually link my randomly generated rooms. *breathes* As I was saying, when I'm done with my current medium-term plans I'm going to turn back to this RTD if people are still interested (in God knows how long. Actually, even God doesn't know. I'm sure Chuck Norris does though) and I'll be attempting to implement what you guys do (and similar actions) into a second roguelike I plan to start development on after my current is... Well, after it at least hits a somewhat playable state and all my design goals are hammered on the head.

So who knows, a year from now you could be playing Dynamic Fantasy the Roguelike, while wearing Dynamic Fantasy the T-Shirt, eating Dynamic Fantasy the Breakfast Cereal and driving to work in Dynamic Fantasy the Mundane Car.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2009, 03:14:54 am »

lulz

i would eat the cereals , and we have finally a explanation.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2009, 03:51:10 am »

You know, the forum has this thing called "Updated Topics", right in the top strip. It'll show you anything and everything that's happened in topics you posted in. It's the first link any sane forum-user like me would click upon coming to the forum.

Jetlaw

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2009, 02:34:44 pm »

... sane forum-user...

I think we've located ourselves one o' them thar problems, boss.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]