Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Armok God of Blood  (Read 1535 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: Armok God of Blood
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 09:29:22 am »

My word . . . We are all Armok!  This explains why dwarves never worship him; he's the guy writing stories about torturing them!

*stands up form the crowd of Gladiators* No, I'm Armok!

No, I am!

Armor is moved to tears because he knows that all these Armoks will be jumped upon by thousands of unhappy dwarves.

I'm Armok and so is my wife!
I'm Armok! All who disagree shall fall into the magma pit!
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2009, 07:22:18 pm »

ah but I am Armok and I say that instead you are the one who falls in the magma pit!
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Skorpion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2009, 07:48:05 pm »

Makes sense. I mean, I have an array of traps, an elf drowner, and a pit for throwing prisoners in.

And a big pile of loot that my dwarves spend all season sorting through and selling to the elves.
The *large serrated steel disk* strikes the Raven in the head, tearing apart the muscle, shattering the skull, and tearing apart the brain!
A tendon in the skull has been torn!
The Raven has been knocked unconcious!

Elves do it in trees. Humans do it in wooden structures. Dwarves? Dwarves do it underground. With magma.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 01:59:21 am »

I am Butcherablenonstandard (God of Science!)! HEAR ME! Go forth and build gigantic representations of my beard in honor of me! OUT OF GOLD! AND HAVE MAGMA SPEW FORTH FROM IT! Because there's nothing DWARFIER than something involving GILDED BEARDS SPEWING MAGMA!

Also, damn, that "naming gods after code tags" bit doesn't work well for other things.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

Splendiferous

• Bay Watcher
  • Psychotic. Primate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 02:03:56 am »

okay, you know what? I don't care if you all say you're Armok.
I'm gonna find the real one and make sure he pays for in-sighting the slave-gladiators to rebellion. all hail Rome.
"He returns once every thousand years! Or if the stars align! Or whenever he's bored."
Pages: 1 [2]