Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Lancepillar  (Read 1003 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Lancepillar
« on: February 12, 2009, 06:00:07 pm »

The Dwarven slaves wandered out of the city,they wacthed for any enemys as they passed the dark fortress's shadows.A Goblin jumped out his sword bared as he took a swing that almost took the head off of Vulcan,Vulcan stabbed the dagger into the Goblin's lungs,the Goblin once agian swung this time Vulcan the Blacksmith wasnt so lucky,The serrated edge of the Goblin blade took the nose off of Vulcan as the Dwarves dagger twisted into the heart of the Enemy.He dropped the goblin corpse but not before taking all the sellable goods off of him.
         After wandering for a few days the Group came to a crossroad literal and nonlitral,six loyal followers decided to continue with the visionary that lead them out of the Fortress,the rest fled.After camping for a few days a human caraven came upoun them.They traded all the goblin articles for the wagon they let them keep everything they didn't need and soon they were headed south past the huanted forests to a place where the ores were plentiful and maybe where the gold was greener.
[OOC:This is a community story]
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 11:14:41 am by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: Unkemptquake
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 06:41:23 pm »

Learn: commas. Like so... ","

Other than that, this sounds fun.

Name: Shoruke
profession: foods-dwarf (cook, brewer, gatherer, butcher, farmer)

I loves my food.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Vieto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 06:47:34 pm »

Name: Vieto
Profession: Mason/Mechanic

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 11:14:00 am »

The weary dwarves marched onward,following Vulcan to a mountain range fabled to have the blessed green gold known as Adamantine.The beast's and creatures that have been killing off the Dwarves dwindling number took a break from making the bones of dwarves into a nice bread and making their blood into a creamy butter to eat,to probably take a nice drink of deer brains with a dollop of meat.
    The lead Dwarf,Vulcan, was reading a myth as his friends camped, his number was down to seven, he reread the slate he was carrying:The incinerating water is the guard,to protect the green walls,surrounded by the sinister mount... he almost threw the slate down in desperation,he needed to find the place to settle before they all where reduced to bone meal by various undead animals.But then it dawned on his rock solid skull.The incinerating water was lava, the sinister mount was the mountain he often saw in the distance,he grinned as he remembered the green wall it was adamantine,he then yelled out loud: "GET READY TO GO, I FOUND THE ADAMANTINE!!!" ,the dwarves hurriedly packed up their food and set up the wagon they began for the mountain in the distance.
     The Dwarven wagon halted by the stream,they would rather go father inland but the animals where to scared to go any further.Vulcan ordered them to start digging into the west mountainside,the reluctantly complied.They soon hit a chasm.Vulcan was looking around it when he saw the aluminum.He started laughing but then he saw the batman coming right barreling towards him.He swung the dagger he always carrys and sliced the leg off of it, a greenish blood squirted out of the severed appendce as it fell into the yawning void.His nose hurt as he went to the wagon and went to bed,but not before ordering Vieto to start making mechanisms for traps.
      The demon boiled out of the adamantine Vulcan was smelting as he ran it charged him with its horns it impaled and ate his heart as he ran.Then he woke up.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."