Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: RPG - Founding of a new COUNTRY! - The non-insane retake.  (Read 1692 times)

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RPG - Founding of a new COUNTRY! - The non-insane retake.
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 12:55:02 am »

I'm bored, and have no idea what the rules are, and you people need some food if you aren't going to die horribly by the next winter.

Name: 'Sir' Rax Stephansson
Nationality: American
Skills: A bit of everything, really. Primarily farming, with a bit of mechanics, electrical engineering, and hunting thrown in. A dab of combat training as well, but he hasn't handled a gun in years.

Brief background: Rax was part of the army, before leaving to be a survivalist in the Rocky Mountains because he found the strict regulation too confining. He decided to join up with this slightly larger group for companionship and similarly-minded people and because hey, tropical rainforests could be an interesting change of scenery.

Equipment: Rax brought some hand-made but well-fitted leather armor, a bow and arrows, a footlocker of odds and ends (mostly broken stuff that he uses for parts), several boxes of seeds, a few pairs of old military fatigues, and a two-handed sword.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2009, 05:16:11 pm »

AHHHHHGGGG NOOOO!

Well.. I gues I will just hang around for the eventual "Forum Games/roleplaying" version of this.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2009, 07:44:31 pm »

I think I might immigrate into this, now that I can rest assured that there won't be someone playing a German guy who magically makes bags of narcotics appear in people's hands. :P

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2009, 03:56:23 am »

Thus, we might safely begin. I declareth the RPG for officiallye openth!
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.
Pages: 1 [2]