Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A possible exploit  (Read 2193 times)

Pierre Monteux

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A possible exploit
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2008, 08:23:59 pm »

Wow...a Macguyver dwarf.  Do not make him mad.  He'll become a dabbling arsonist in no time....hmmm arsonist dwarf.  The possibilities...

I hadn't noticed the kids leveling up too much in the social skills, but I have had several of them turn out to be growers, from all the harvesting they did.
I've had Dorf's wh ohave pulled a Monty Python's Black Knight. They've had limbs chopped off and just keep coming. Although most of those are my patented "Spartan Dwarfs."
except in DF, the "I'll bit your legs off" threat is serious.

Skorpion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2008, 11:26:06 pm »

Social skillz from idling?

No wonder nobody's got any friends. If I see someone idle, I designate some rocks to be dumped in the quantum rockpile, or build another wing of my above-ground fortifications.
The *large serrated steel disk* strikes the Raven in the head, tearing apart the muscle, shattering the skull, and tearing apart the brain!
A tendon in the skull has been torn!
The Raven has been knocked unconcious!

Elves do it in trees. Humans do it in wooden structures. Dwarves? Dwarves do it underground. With magma.

d3c0y2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2008, 11:19:27 am »

in the current version if you designate a 1x1 tile meeting area and switch of meeting halls etc, you'll end up by max stated dwarves by your third year., I mean literally I had a 198 man fort, and every dwarf was perfectly agile superdwarvenly tough and max strength stat.

made for a boring game, as each dwarf was capable of taking on a small seige on his own, when you got a group of them it became insane.

Kardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2008, 04:46:08 pm »

in the current version if you designate a 1x1 tile meeting area and switch of meeting halls etc, you'll end up by max stated dwarves by your third year., I mean literally I had a 198 man fort, and every dwarf was perfectly agile superdwarvenly tough and max strength stat.

made for a boring game, as each dwarf was capable of taking on a small seige on his own, when you got a group of them it became insane.
The Goblins have invaded!
The Dwarves are fighting each other on who will kill the goblins.
the Goblins are victorious.

SolarShado

• Bay Watcher
  • Psi-Blade => Your Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2008, 05:15:36 pm »

The Goblins have invaded!
The Dwarves are fighting each other on who will kill the goblins.
the Goblins are victorious.
lol, good one!
Avid (rabid?) Linux user. Preferred flavor: Arch
Pages: 1 [2]