Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fey fortress again  (Read 962 times)

Marlowe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Fey fortress again
« on: December 13, 2008, 02:31:06 am »

I've unloaded the mod to DFFD.

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=725

Feel free to try it out and give some feedback.

{EDIT: Oh, that's right. See the "Faerie Fortress" thread somewhere below to see what this is about}
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 02:41:27 am by Marlowe »

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: Fey fortress again
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 03:15:47 am »

Mayhaps it would be best to edit the faerie fortress thread and bump it? Not so much to keep a new topic from being formed so much as letting us know what the heck is going on. Best to explain the basics of the mod instead of "Oh, look at this random unknown thing. Dick fortress. Amusing, no?"

Reading this, I see how it can be taken the wrong way. I mean everything here in a jokingly nice way.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 05:34:09 am »

Wait it's a mod all about me? Naaa just joking, I know its about the faeries.

Definitely a playable mod (better then my half-arsed joke mod), just nothing really there that makes me want to play it. I think I will stick with Civ forge and legendary lands.

Sevrun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 02:03:23 pm »

lol well I've been interested in it for a bit, and since I'm the guy who hounded ya about uploading it, I'll certainly snag it an give it a whirl.  I'd just be a _total_ ass if I didn't, instead I'm just halfassed lmao
Demon of Darkness

Marlowe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 07:44:23 pm »

Mayhaps it would be best to edit the faerie fortress thread and bump it? Not so much to keep a new topic from being formed so much as letting us know what the heck is going on. Best to explain the basics of the mod instead of "Oh, look at this random unknown thing. Dick fortress. Amusing, no?"

Reading this, I see how it can be taken the wrong way. I mean everything here in a jokingly nice way.

Yeah, I agree it was a really half-arsed way of launching a mod. But I thought if I bumped the other thread people would just think "oh, another stupid update by That Idiot again", and ignore it. I know I would have if somebody spent 4 pages talking about his mod without actually posting anything usable.