Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: HFS Inhabitants  (Read 477 times)

Taritus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
HFS Inhabitants
« on: November 22, 2008, 03:21:26 pm »

So, when you breach the HFS (note: I'm too big a wimp to even start on mountains typically, so I've never seen the HFS) and you get to see the surprise inside, is the surprised made of multiple kinds of 'surprises' or will I only see one kind of 'surprise' at a time?

Yeah, I was a little vague.  Just tried to not spoil it for anyone who doesn't know and didn't feel like using a spoiler on the whole post.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
Re: HFS Inhabitants
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 03:23:55 pm »

You will get one of the generic type of "surprise" along with a horde of one other sub-type of "surprises."  The generic one can move upwards without ramps or stairs.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Taritus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 03:26:34 pm »

So, if I were to mod a 'surprise' with a fixedtemp of 0, could I make him pop out and not get any other ones, specifically the hot and spicy surprise, right?

Dhargk

• Bay Watcher
  • Free hugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 09:16:51 pm »

The way I understand it works, is there is one generic "surprise" and a team of other "surprises" oh screw this... look in the spoiler tag.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)