Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Cybersphere (Best MOO ever)  (Read 5211 times)

yamo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cybersphere (Best MOO ever)
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2008, 12:48:37 am »

and in core 2651 you MUST do the quests.  i liked thge mining but it broke character for me to do the quests....In Core Exiles the pay features are pretty powerful but i have been playing without(though i was tempted) and i don't feel disadvantaged...it is a strange kinda game with almost zero PvP element...there are guilds but i don't know much about them as i am an independant contractor.  on the drawing board is mech arena combat PVP...good for me cause the players will make the mechs(i think) and use components that need to be made(by other players)...and those will use my ores :)..more stuff could blow up to suit my tastes but working the market is fun..in a spreadsheet-where-my heart-should-be kind of way.
Then again, I consider Infinity to be overly ambitious, something that might easily spell it's downfall.

-Blackthorne

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile
Re: Cybersphere (Best MOO ever)
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2008, 01:48:45 pm »

Only at certain levels and they are pretty easy to do. They are related with your new position usually, because when you level, you gain titles and different jobs.

I got interested in the Core Exiles too, I might join it soon when I find some time. But just a comment, I found the 2000 fuel item being their best sold product for 7 dollars an absurd. =p
Pages: 1 [2]