Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: LCS: Selling brownies?  (Read 1063 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
LCS: Selling brownies?
« on: February 05, 2008, 06:10:00 pm »

I was arrested, and sentenced to four months in prison for selling brownies.  The police didn't seem to notice the fact that I had stolen a police car, and were more worried about my exercise of capitalism.  Was this a bug, or is there a reason?
Shoes...

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
Re: LCS: Selling brownies?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 06:41:00 pm »

They didn't know you stole it, I'm guessing.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 06:42:00 pm »

Actually, the mention of the police car was a bit of a lame joke, I was wondering why selling brownies is illegal.
Shoes...

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 06:59:00 pm »

Brownies are special adult brownies that open magical shimmering doorways to the adamatium pits.  The reason they are illegal is that the chemical process involved are identical to the process in most street drugs.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 07:06:00 pm »

Ohh, THOSE brownies.  That makes a bit more sense.
Shoes...

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 02:10:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by beorn080:
<STRONG>Brownies are special adult brownies that open magical shimmering doorways to the adamatium pits.  The reason they are illegal is that the chemical process involved are identical to the process in most street drugs.</STRONG>

Ahem. This is awesome. I may use a description similar to this in the game.  :D

Fishersalwaysdie

• Bay Watcher
  • Slayer of Threads
    • View Profile
    • http://chupacabra
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 08:34:00 am »

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhh.
Cannot find self-destruction button, could have sworn it's somewhere here...

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 04:49:00 pm »

On the wall is a masterful engraving of a brownie and a demon by Urist McUristpants. The brownie is open. The demon is traveling.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 04:54:00 pm »

Oh...I thought the were selling little girls in the Brownie girl scout thing.   :D

Solara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2008, 12:15:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by beorn080:
<STRONG>Brownies are special adult brownies that open magical shimmering doorways to the adamatium pits.  The reason they are illegal is that the chemical process involved are identical to the process in most street drugs.</STRONG>

Oh so this is where it came from. I noticed the description when I was playing last night and cracked up.   :D

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2008, 02:26:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Helmaroc:
<STRONG>Oh...I thought the were selling little girls in the Brownie girl scout thing.    :D</STRONG>

Haha, I made the same mistake.

I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

John Gaden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2008, 03:52:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Squeegy:
<STRONG>

Haha, I made the same mistake.</STRONG>

I motion that the ability to sell little girls be implemented.