Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Several mod questions.  (Read 619 times)

darkedone02

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Several mod questions.
« on: October 14, 2008, 12:32:12 am »

I am wondering about certain things that I want to know.

-How can I increase the size of the bin and barrels so it will carry more goods that I made? How can I also do it to the a certain building as well?

-Like the Free Adamantine, how do you do it on the Metallic Cloth so I can start making clothing for my citizens?

-How do i decrease the weight of the bricks so they are trade-able and offerable (so i can get rid of bricks that I don't need).

D_Malachi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Several mod questions.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 04:40:25 am »

1. Don't think you can, it might be hard-coded
2. If you want Adamantine Thread, changing or adding a reaction that produces "THREAD:NO_SUBTYPE:METAL:ADAMANTINE should do it
3. Possibly by directly editing the Raws, but I don't see which variable it would be. Possibly lowering the [SOLID_DENSITY:X] a bit, but I don't advise it.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 09:51:45 am »

1. Hardcoded
2. :THREAD:NO_SUBTYPE:METAL:ADAMANTINE] this is what they use ingame for the normal adamantine reactions, you just need to put it in for your product
3. I am pretty sure that this is changeable by editing the [SOLID_DENSITY:?] of the stones used in the bricks, but if you do you should then change it back once you are done, as it can have some other effects on gameplay that you might not want.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

darkedone02

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 02:02:40 pm »

ok, thanks for the help, i still wish that I can increase the size of the bins.