Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: LCS Questions  (Read 1097 times)

Gruegirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
LCS Questions
« on: December 09, 2005, 11:31:00 am »

Hi there, I found LCS on home of the underdogs and I absolutely love it (beaten it twice)

I do have a few questions and a bug-exploit.

----Writing----
What does the writing skill do? I can't figure it out.

----Assult weapons----
How do I purchase them? Or do I have to keep dating agents to get them.

----Liberal comrade?----
Is it possible to promote to this point?

----Bug exploit, the oppressed----
If you release the oppressed with your founder, they will be considered founders and thus can keep the structure alive (You lose a TON of people, but it's still possible to win)  :cool:

Svirfneblim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LCS Questions
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 12:05:00 pm »

Writing: It's used if you have you are issuing your own paper. To make an issue you need to have a printing press at one of the safe-houses, posses an incriminating item like corporate files or secret chemical and wait till the end of the month.
The more writing the best writer at the spot has, the bigger impact on the opinion. I think you also get a small popularity bonus for just having a newspaper and writing skill.

Assault weapons:You can get them from defeated enemies, soldiers, mercenaries, agents, sometimes policemen. There's no way to buy them right now.

Liberal Comrade:AFK, the liberal comrade means the person answers directly to the founder, and in case of being caught can rat him out directly. There's nothing above it i think.

Exploit: Yes, it's known and rather absurd. The only sensible thing is to play fair and terminate the game after the leader dies.

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 01:21:00 pm »

Yeah, I think that's all right.  Svirfneblim is a champion, even if it took me like 8 minutes to type his name correctly.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!

Gruegirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 02:22:00 pm »

Thanks all.