Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: claim workshop bug [40d]  (Read 379 times)

Drakis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
claim workshop bug [40d]
« on: September 24, 2008, 01:15:42 pm »

dunno if this is a long-standing bug or a new one..   a quick scan didnt turn up any posted bugs that were QUITE the same...

urist mcjeweler is taken by a fey mood!

no jewelers workshop....   ok, ill build one!   *builds one in a 3x3 room with a door on the right hand side in the middle, forgetting the three rightmost squares are impassible, locking the builder inside the room with no access to a door.*

awww crap...  *unbuilds the jewelery workshop, the one stuck inside does the job immeadiately*

ok, ill place the new jewelery shop over here in the open then...  *builds it...*

ummm....    wtf?    why is urist mcjeweler just standing in the room where i built the first one that i messed up on?    and why isnt he claiming the other jewelery shop...   theres nothing between him...   i even removed the door.

and yes, you may all LOL at me, and they try and reproduce it for yourself to confirm

edit: forgot the version in title

edit again:

well, i removed the second jewelery shop and replaced the one in the 3x3 room, cutting a new entrance into the room to do so, and it was instantly claimed by the dwarf.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 01:18:57 pm by Drakis »