Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: noble management in style  (Read 1153 times)

warwizard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
noble management in style
« on: August 20, 2008, 11:47:00 pm »

I accidentally killed my count, and his wife stuck around, and I got a new count and countess, the old countess kept her noble status and got promoted as I moved up to a duchy, so I got three nobles to please, fortunately they like, lay peuter, bismuth, battle axes, and chains... never have appointed a fortress guard or royal guard so nobody gets imprisoned, gave my hammerer the title "murderer" after he did the first lethal beating,  and the noble that ordered the beating "Bitch" amazingly there's not been any more beatings, I fill what mandates I can, if I can't fill it, tough <Baron forgets a demand> pops up after a while.

Might be something to do with building the bedrooms for the consort and hammerer on the edge of the lava pit, far from the fortress and have the hammerer constantly toggling a lever next to it, so he might be too busy to do any beatings. He did manage to kill off all the fire imps, fire man and the like... Have had 15 goblin sieges come and they're both still alive, fast buggers...

I like to think that they have modified their behaviour due to the threat of dropping them in lava, or not letting them through the front door of the fortress one of these days. <'Bitch' Brickenford has admired a fine door lately>  ;D