Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: LCS 3.12.2 Bug -- Deceased in Squad  (Read 814 times)

rylen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
LCS 3.12.2 Bug -- Deceased in Squad
« on: July 31, 2008, 11:07:45 am »

I had an extremely wounded guy in my squad.  On the round I drove away and lost the cops, he died. >:(  The next day, he was still on the squad roster, marked as deceased, and in the dead agent area.  I couldn't remove him from the squad or otherwise activate him.  But I could unequip him and dispose of his body.  Once disposed of, his slot in the squad does not clear; instead there are a number of purple bars and funky numbers.

Waiting a w/o disposing of the body doesn't help.
Dissolving the squad seems to work.

save:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133856431/deceased_on_roster_save.dat.html

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
Re: LCS 3.12.2 Bug -- Deceased in Squad
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 01:19:36 pm »

Yeah, happened to me, also crashed if you view him. I'm sure this has happened in previous versions, it's best to avoid disposing of bodies if you've got a guy permanently dead in your squad, just make a new squad and leave the person alone.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.