Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: I need halps with something  (Read 3233 times)

SirPenguin

• Bay Watcher
  • NEVER A DULL MOMENT IN MID-WORLD
    • View Profile
Re: I need halps with something
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2008, 07:58:28 pm »

I said "HEIL HITLER" in responce to the admins kicks because they seemed a bit nazi-like.

It's hilarious when people call someone else a nazi for enforcing rules. Stop being so overdramatic. You fucked up, and you're just stirring more drama by making this topic.

Sheezy

• Bay Watcher
  • Jon Ban Jovi
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2008, 08:54:39 pm »

Also, mayday it isnt a 24 hour ban because its been 31 hours and I'm not unbanned.
<Naze>   A baby crying in the cave!
<Naze>   Don't go in there woman!
<Naze>   Your not trained for mutant superbabies!

Anticheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2008, 01:21:34 am »

Your first ban was for an hour, the second for a day, the current one is for a week. It was set on July 8, 5:58AM server time. You do the maths from there.

Cut the Nazi crap. We (the moderating staff) are here for the betterment of the entire channel and your drama isn't helping anything. If at all possible, please lock this topic. We don't need this.
Why not join us on IRC? irc.newnet.net #bay12games

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2008, 02:39:15 am »

Yeah, I guess this isn't going anywhere, and I've already had to ban an unrelated person who posted an inflammatory (deleted) message in this thread, so it's not bringing out the best in people.  Anyway, as far as I can tell from looking at the logs, there hasn't been an abuse of power.  After the ban expires, if you want to go back on IRC and there are further problems that you can't trace back to yourself, please email me.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]