Advanced search  

Author Topic: Story  (Read 660 times)

Keilden

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of The Endcat
    • View Profile
Story
« on: June 30, 2008, 05:25:12 am »

If you travel in adventure mode, I made it set your personality to adventurous+excitement seeker so that you'd always be guaranteed to join yourself later if a future adventurer asks. While I was testing that out, I decided to go on a quest. The human site leader wanted me to kill a black bear. I looked it up later in legends mode, and apparently the black bear had been evading hunters for about twenty years and had killed one named Ret Scholardipped ten years prior to my adventure. Ret had apparently married a woman named Snodub Chunkyhells. That's a goblin name... so I thought it might be a bug. Snodub was born in 640 to abducted parents in the goblin city of Profaneflag and lived in the Hateful Fortress. When she was five years old, the humans attack and conquered Profaneflag, enslaving some of the populace -- others escaped to Cursetufts, but Snodub remained and grew up under the new leader, a former high priest of the god of night. She later married Ret and moved to his home town, Glitterfold, where I took the bear quest. Snodub was the only person in the history of the world to have "Chunky" in her name.

That sounds cool. I wonder if there are more "side effects" like that.
The Endcat will end you and everything you love.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Story
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 08:04:29 am »

How did you miss the Future of the Fortress IV?
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Keilden

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of The Endcat
    • View Profile
Re: Story
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 12:55:22 am »

It gets to long to fast for my taste.
The Endcat will end you and everything you love.