Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarf Foreman Source Code  (Read 535 times)

ShunterAlhena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Dwarf Foreman Source Code
« on: January 14, 2008, 06:25:00 pm »

Hi folks,

As my addiction to DF grows, so does my need for better tools. Managing job assignments is one of the, if not THE most cumbersome part of DF and Dwarf Foreman does an excellent job.

However I have some small tweaks I'd like to incorporate that could make this utility even greater, first of them having it display a count of how many dwarves are in a given category, then maybe making it possible to merge or rename categories from that external GUI. This is all possible as it's open source and I'd of course ask for the assent of the creator before publishing any of this.

However, it's source is stored on a password protected server. I sent him email to all three addresses listed on his page and he replied to none. Does anybody have access to Dwarf Foreman's source code, or a valid address to the creator?

Thanks a lot,
SA.

[ January 14, 2008: Message edited by: ShunterAlhena ]

fox has become enraged!

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Foreman Source Code
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 07:50:00 pm »

Simply request he add it to the program in the request topic.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.