Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Avatar Mod  (Read 802 times)

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« on: January 02, 2008, 09:19:00 pm »

I'm still pretty new at this game but i understand the basics and after watching this show and all its crazy creatures (platypus-bear,armadillo-tiger ect...). I can't resist modding them in but i don't know how so some help could be of assistance.
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

Fenrir

Re: Avatar Mod
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 09:22:00 pm »

http://www.dwarffortresswiki.net/index.php/Category:Modding
Once you get there, click on Modding Guide. That should get you started.

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 09:27:00 pm »

Someone had started working on one - link

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 09:49:00 pm »

Nah, man, you can use my stuff if you want. I've pretty much stopped working on it. Running a community fortress, using Adventurers to slaughter innocent people in a suicidal rampage, and making a candy mod that replaces pretty much everything in the game all consume most of my time.

I must warn you, the flying bison from this cannot stand up.

DDouble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 11:19:00 pm »

For those of you like me who were very, very confused, he is talking about a show called "Avatar", not actual avatars.

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 12:54:00 am »

Let's make a Naruto and Yu-Gi-Oh mod too.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 02:09:00 am »

I am waiting for someone to mention Pokemon so I can throw this !!carp!! at them.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Keilden

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of The Endcat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 03:01:00 am »

Pokemon would be a good ide so we can kill em all.
The Endcat will end you and everything you love.

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 09:50:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Armok:
<STRONG>I am waiting for someone to mention Pokemon so I can throw this !!carp!! at them.</STRONG>

Hey atleast pokemon wasnt a mindless stupid anime made to melt children's brains. That came about 7 years after the game.

As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.