Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Liberal Crime Squad: New Age  (Read 4917 times)

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
Re: Liberal Crime Squad: New Age
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2024, 12:44:52 pm »

LCS New Age 1.1.8
https://www.jonathansfox.com/lcs-new-age/
* Fixed your car crashing so hard the game crashes too
* Updated execution methods in the news story about an unjust execution
* Added inert gas asphyxiation to the execution methods at C death penalty
* Updated dating and recruiting to support video calls to other cities and hopefully stop mis-locating recruits
* Made it harder for conservatives to turn the tables in interrogations
* Enforced the cap on juice from various juice-granting activites without letting you slip over the cap slightly
* Made laws considered by congress a little more random and also a little more receptive to public interest changes
* Reduced the impact and rate of change of public interest when public opinion is changing on an issue
* Revised the logic for talking to liberal animals and enabled converting animals with guitars
* Allowed using music to break the CCS with the sheer power of holding a punk rock concert in the middle of their base
* Allowed any intelligence sleeper to get the backer list to you (Secret Service, Agent, or President)
* Added L++ victory law flavor text
* Allowed using CCS sleepers to get into the bar and grill
* Reduced the alienation level of killing people so only moderates turn conservative
* Fixed cloning of rescued liberals
* Made it harder to break bones
* Fixed some grammar in various places
* Changed "elite security" to "mercenary" for CCS cover jobs
* Made alienated rescuables not have massive courage so they don't all suicide rush you for some reason
* Increased the priority of escaping prison in terms of declaring what people are wanted for
* Fixed a bug that stopped you from being notified when released Liberals rat you out
* Made it so you can now sell molotovs and flamethrowers
* Fixed a typo that stopped military police from carrying shotguns

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2024, 06:51:08 pm »

Just PTW and to say, thank you very much Mr. Fox!
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Gabrote42

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2024, 09:58:34 pm »

Been having a lot of fun. Just noting that apparently Cause Trouble has a max juice cap of 0, I have not gained Juice by using it with new recruits, had to use community service and graffitti instead. Also, I don't know how to use a Liberal with first aid to heal someone else, and my starting Lawyer sleeper became a Political Activist (do they still function as a Lawyer?).
« Last Edit: June 27, 2024, 11:37:29 pm by Gabrote42 »
Solitarian codified DWARF. It was inevitable.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2024, 08:33:46 pm »

Hey!

Glad to see this.

Found a bug. When going to the nuclear power plant, running into the security tiles causes a crash. Screenshot here:

As well, when travelling to other cities, the amount cost needs a $ in front of it.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2024, 03:19:29 pm »

LCS New Age 1.1.9
https://www.jonathansfox.com/lcs-new-age/
  • Fixed criminal charges never being levelled while causing trouble, and fixed reduced juice from causing trouble
  • Added experimental full screen mode toggle (try pressing f11)
  • Fixed CCS base conversion with musical attacks, which was not working as advertised in the previous build
  • Fixed a crash on visiting security checkpoints when the alarm is already going

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2024, 03:23:28 pm »

Been having a lot of fun. Just noting that apparently Cause Trouble has a max juice cap of 0, I have not gained Juice by using it with new recruits, had to use community service and graffitti instead. Also, I don't know how to use a Liberal with first aid to heal someone else, and my starting Lawyer sleeper became a Political Activist (do they still function as a Lawyer?).

Thank you! When causing trouble, only activities that had a risk of getting jumped or arrested were giving juice, even though they were all supposed to. I've fixed this and the juice gain should now be consistent, apparent, and increased. However, I also noticed you would never be charged with crimes even if someone tried to arrest you, so I also fixed that.

In New Age, the activity to heal liberals has been removed and it is now passive. Liberals with medical skills will always pitch in to heal injured allies if they're at the same safehouse; you don't need them to have a special activity to do it.

Hey!

Glad to see this.

Found a bug. When going to the nuclear power plant, running into the security tiles causes a crash. Screenshot here:
(snip)

As well, when travelling to other cities, the amount cost needs a $ in front of it.

Thanks, I fixed the crash in 1.1.9! I believe it was caused by visiting security when the alarm was already going.

I forgot to take a look at the travel costs though. I'll add that to the list for later.
Pages: 1 [2]