Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: Catfia: Dogs vs Cats Untitled Cat Game (Mafia Victory)  (Read 14413 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Catfia: Dogs vs Cats Untitled Cat Game (Mafia Victory)
« Reply #330 on: November 13, 2023, 07:23:19 pm »

I honestly do feel bad for winning after phoning this one in so much. You probably did deserve better than that.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 13, 2023, 07:44:13 pm »

I'ma say you earned it, Max.  We all earned this outcome, it took a town to help get here.

Hey all, lessons learned:  What's key for us this game?

I haven't learned much.  I have a favorite playstyle.

The one thing I now think I could have/should have D1 was give you all more encouragement to talk, be active, and try to figure stuff and each other out, even if I'm gone, even if you feel all alone and confused.

I know I look town and kill me.  I'm okay with that, it's literally how I want to play, so I am unlikely to fix it in most games.  Now, that new game from a1s, I'm currently so confused I don't even know if I'm in or not, or **how** to play as town, so that one may look different.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 13, 2023, 08:12:55 pm »

Honestly, you hurt town by talking too much, in my opinion. I had a feeling they'd be confused and easily led by the end, and... well.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 13, 2023, 09:02:05 pm »

I should've stuck with my vote on Maximum Spin.
So should I in day 1.

Was really surprised you voted Crystal day 3, Canadian. During day 2 I wanted to eliminate all doubt that Crystal really had to be the other dog, but paradoxically this might have made you doubt. :( Would it have helped if I had left a better explanation at the end of day 2?

Yeah, that would have been helpful

I might as well live with the fact I threw this game by just being too indecisive for mafia
It was a really hard choice between Max and CM that I flipped a coin to help decide, and look where that got me

sorry :(

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 13, 2023, 09:27:03 pm »

I should've stuck with my vote on Maximum Spin.
So should I in day 1.

Was really surprised you voted Crystal day 3, Canadian. During day 2 I wanted to eliminate all doubt that Crystal really had to be the other dog, but paradoxically this might have made you doubt. :( Would it have helped if I had left a better explanation at the end of day 2?

Yeah, that would have been helpful

I might as well live with the fact I threw this game by just being too indecisive for mafia
It was a really hard choice between Max and CM that I flipped a coin to help decide, and look where that got me

sorry :(
The Jack Playstyle. In LYLO, flip a coin to decide.

That said, one person scumhunted, the other didn't. And it was the hunter luck decided to lynch. Max really shouldn't have gotten away.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 14, 2023, 12:11:24 am »

To be fair though.

What happened D1 at end of game err, day, was pretty ouchy.

Let's all try to play pro-town, on every day, unless of course we're scum.  And then those of us not scum, let's vote the folks acting scummy, k?

I hated what Qua did D1.  That last few minutes vote switch really, really hurt town, to my fullest understanding.  It literally took choice, discussed choice, away from town.

Qua's behavior would have been pro-town if done many hours earlier.

I tried to talk to you guys earlier D1 about how you'd think and feel as this went down.  The time, I swear, the time for that indecision, it's early when it can be discussed and used by town, not against town.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 16, 2023, 10:44:09 pm »

Good game, everyone! :D
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]