Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: Swordworld - Etherwind (IC) Dungeon Plunging  (Read 15944 times)

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
Re: Swordworld - Etherwind (IC) Dungeon Plunging
« Reply #240 on: June 23, 2024, 11:58:47 am »

I should have had like sixteen MP left right?  And the spell only costs 2 mp.  Or am I missing something else?

Enchant Weapon, or, if I still cant, Attack twice, mana striking the second time. 
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 27, 2024, 02:59:42 pm »

((What am I supposed to do? shoot my teammates?))

change to beast form and keep watch for flankers

You bravely go wolf form and turn your back to the enemy!

Van will cast protection on itself

Van is now protected!

Cast Targeting sight, and Solid bullet and shoot one of the big ticks

You attempt your hand at skeet shooting, but your bullet simply knocks over some grass in the distance instead of finding its target.

I'm just going to stab one. I don't have any fancy tricks and turning into a dog would be declasse.

You stab at one. With your flail. The weapon perhaps least suited to stabbing out of all weapons. You miss the free falling tick despite this questionable use of your weapon.

Your mount attacks with a bite in a more traditional way, but also misses.

Attack one of the ticks, will not decoy strike for the turn.

You stab out with your weapon (a weapon made for stabbing may I add), but are no more lucky than your companions in landing a hit.

I should have had like sixteen MP left right?  And the spell only costs 2 mp.  Or am I missing something else?

Enchant Weapon, or, if I still cant, Attack twice, mana striking the second time. 

Everyone is rested for the night, an action that restores 20% of your Health and Mana. The problem is the spell can't be cast in the precombat phase as only specially marked spells can be used at this time (like your Nightmare form).

So you can very well enchant your weapon now! And do so!

Since you brought it up here is everyone's current stats:

Lysia 20 HP/7 MP
Van 26 HP/ 11 MP
Ethan 18 HP/ 12 MP
George 15 HP/16MP
Lanith 23 HP /13 MP
Khyros 24 HP/ 17 MP

ENEMY TURN

Everyone in the front line has a giant tick drop on them! Lysia has a close call, but everyone else is able to dodge out of their way without any issue at all.

The odds of someone hitting arn't that bad everyone just got unlucky.

PLAYER TURN!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 27, 2024, 03:09:43 pm »

Lysia takes a backline position
Everyone in the front line has a giant tick drop on them! Lysia has a close call, but everyone else is able to dodge out of their way without any issue at all.
?? are they attacking our backline?

seeing as there are even numbers of friends and foes in the frontline area, if I attack I have even odds of attacking a friendly instead of an enemy. Therefore I hold fire.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 27, 2024, 03:19:23 pm »

Metaphorical stab, or in other words, I wasn't paying attention to what I was saying.

Flail at the nearest enemy, but in the effectual way with an actual weapon, not in the useless sense.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 27, 2024, 03:53:36 pm »

Lysia takes a backline position
?? are they attacking our backline?

seeing as there are even numbers of friends and foes in the frontline area, if I attack I have even odds of attacking a friendly instead of an enemy. Therefore I hold fire.

No I just got your names mixed up again.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]