Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: AI Dungeon New Thread  (Read 5568 times)

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
Re: AI Dungeon New Thread
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2022, 06:17:41 pm »

Thanks, i didn't knew about repeated keywords in the negative prompt don't help, i was just hoping it would force the AI to actually notice them (especially the out of frame that the AI happily ignore 1 time out of 10)

Interesting for the emphasis or weakening of the keywords, though after more testing it does not seem to work like in your examples in mage.space, in fact it really feels it does absolutely nothing in the several tests i did

It's very likely they haven't implemented that in their model but there's nott much in term of documentation from them and their faq on discord is rather basic anyways.
fake edit : apparently for mage.space it's the order of words that count in term of emphasis or weakening , those {},(), etc... do nothing, though as you said multiple people/animals/creatures on the same image seems to be very challenging for the ai .
« Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 06:28:10 pm by Robsoie »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2022, 05:31:50 am »

You know as horribly mutated as those dogs are it's pretty impressive that they have mutated shadows to match.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2022, 04:13:43 pm »

Sometime you end in something very different from what you were originally trying to get, by example i started by trying to see what the AI could do to the old Daggerfall cover (the one with the hairy lich-like Underking and his hand pointing toward you) to see what it could become with various artist style.
Not getting anything even half remotely satisfying to me, i started to put different keyword, at some point i'm not sure why but i added Milla Jovovich.

So in case the AI drives you mad with generating endless garbage, a bit of Milla Jovovich will make everything just cooler :D

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2022, 05:32:01 am »

I've found an amazing model and the things it generates are just awesome.

Its distracted me from uh... the usual AI art topics I do and I've just been genning this stuff all night.
Spoiler: Some neat stuff (click to show/hide)
All those are pretty good, presumably made better by the the quality, similarity, and focus of the training images, but it messes up sometimes even if you have an appropriate prompt.
Spoiler: Some mistakes (click to show/hide)

And the way it puts the titles in is bizzare. It clearly gets it on *some* level, and its legible and clearly related to the prompt/subject, but it also clearly doesn't understand it on some level as well given that most of the titles don't have proper words in them (eg. sand island, spanish -> SENNND SLLALLAND; HL SALD).
---
The ability to pick and choose different models is honestly super cool, and its one of the things I would be missing out on if I was just doing this on some individual site.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2022, 06:11:44 am »

Rather amazing pictures , if it was not for the crap text they could really pass as a talented artist dozen of hours hard work.

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2022, 06:15:45 am »

Those are pretty sweet. They kind of look like video game maps. I like that it's able to do multiple layers. If they could be ported to a game that lets you walk around in first person that would be relatively easy way to generate a ton of maps to explore or fight over or whatnot, if it could make sure it's all connected with passageways.

EDIT: Hehe I looked at the mistakes spoiler. The disneyesque head on a pedestal was pretty funny.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 06:17:27 am by Duuvian »
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2022, 06:31:34 pm »

Necrobump. Had a random idea buzz around my head while trying to fall asleep, gave InferKit a seed for text generation:

Obi-Wan Cromwell was a notable Old Republic general that lived during the New Republic era.

He, along with Senator Inaros Swann, was an ally to Palpatine during the Emperor's takeover of the Republic.

After Palpatine became the Chancellor of the Republic and Swann and Cromwell were assassinated, the restoration to power of the New Republic would be overseen by other Palpatine loyalists.

Cromwell was born in Abscondas on the planet Renraku and was a skilled engineer, leading him to gain a seat in the Imperial Academy and later the Galactic Senate.

Cromwell's true loyalties were called into question after the crash of the "Luna" outside the "Star Forge", a powerful construction station.

While investigating the "Luna's" wreckage, Cromwell came across a Sith Holocron that he apparently found and destroyed to prevent his holocron's knowledge from being made public.

He was subsequently given command of the flagship "Panther" by Admiral Atherton as part of a secret Galactic Empire fleet and carried out numerous raids against the Republic.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2022, 06:39:51 pm by HmH »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2023, 09:12:43 pm »

Necrobump. Had a random idea buzz around my head while trying to fall asleep, gave InferKit a seed for text generation:

Obi-Wan Cromwell was a notable Old Republic general that lived during the New Republic era.

He, along with Senator Inaros Swann, was an ally to Palpatine during the Emperor's takeover of the Republic.

After Palpatine became the Chancellor of the Republic and Swann and Cromwell were assassinated, the restoration to power of the New Republic would be overseen by other Palpatine loyalists.

Cromwell was born in Abscondas on the planet Renraku and was a skilled engineer, leading him to gain a seat in the Imperial Academy and later the Galactic Senate.

Cromwell's true loyalties were called into question after the crash of the "Luna" outside the "Star Forge", a powerful construction station.

While investigating the "Luna's" wreckage, Cromwell came across a Sith Holocron that he apparently found and destroyed to prevent his holocron's knowledge from being made public.

He was subsequently given command of the flagship "Panther" by Admiral Atherton as part of a secret Galactic Empire fleet and carried out numerous raids against the Republic.
Would you be ok if I tried summarizing this and attempting to continue the story in AI Dungeon/inferkit? this sounds interesting

Strongpoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2023, 12:35:54 am »

https://lite.koboldai.net/

Just use this for your ai adventuring needs. Free, quite fast, and usually offers both 6B and 13B models. The only problem (unless it is what you seek) is that many of offered models are very NSFW in nature. So google models before using them.
They ought to be pitied! They are already on a course for self-destruction! They do not need help from us. We need to redress our wounds, help our people, rebuild our cities!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2023, 05:42:23 am »

Thank you, I like Kobold's style, adding onto a story more directly, like a story duet

Strongpoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2023, 06:27:15 am »

Thank you, I like Kobold's style, adding onto a story more directly, like a story duet

It has adventure mode, too, with story\action options. Look in settings. Note that unlike AI dungeon it doesn't automatically add "you" to actions, takes some time to get used to.

Also, one unobvious feature - you can choose more than one model, it will choose less busy ones resulting in somewhat faster generation
They ought to be pitied! They are already on a course for self-destruction! They do not need help from us. We need to redress our wounds, help our people, rebuild our cities!

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2023, 09:20:51 am »

Would you be ok if I tried summarizing this and attempting to continue the story in AI Dungeon/inferkit? this sounds interesting
Sure. It's not like it's something I made.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]