Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Copperblazes Too Deep savegame.  (Read 2518 times)

veryinky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Copperblazes Too Deep savegame.
« on: July 04, 2007, 03:41:00 pm »

http://rapidshare.com/files/41006526/CopperblazesTooDeep.zip.html

The Journal of Cerol Glaciersilver and the legend of the fortress Gusilsakrith, also known as  "Copperblazes".

Journal entry 1:
After spending weeks adventuring, I arrived at the dwarven capital LaborSnake of Lirukemenmistem "the Violent Strong Portals." I spoke to queen Kogan Birdhold and she told me that Copperblazes was to be found far to the west.I also found a merchant and mule who were hauling random exceptional grey stone crafts. He said that merchants had visited Copperblazes in 1056. 15 years is a very long time to hold onto a pack mule's's worth of shale scepters.

Journal entry 2:
Travelled west through the Lost Jungle of crabs, over the Stunted Hills of Wearing to reach the Mysterious Parie of Lutes. This put me in the human empire of"The Ripe Confederacy of Moths" I stopped in a small human town called Cratedtulips located along the river. Unfortunately all they had was copper equipment so I left.

Journal entry 3:
Further south along the river was Breechroots, an other human town of the Ripe Confederacy. The local blacksmiths had good iron gear so I bought an exceptional iron axe and shield for my adventure. I also noticed a merchant and mule with a superior shale floodgate, an obviously Copperblazes produced mechanism. I am getting closer.

Journal entry 4:
I travelled northwest west from Breechroots, crossing swamp of destroyers, High Natural Forest of Letters, to find the Silken Hill at the foot of the Spine of Carnage mountain range. Fought many battles with winter wolves and black bears. Supposedly, Copperblazes was built into the other side of this mountain range, facing a large glacier.

Journal entry 5:
I Continued on around the Gear Ashen Dune of Nooses at the northern end of the Spine of Carnage mountain range and travelled over the Blizzard of Droplets Glacier on the west side of the mountains. The numerous elfen retreats surrounding the glacier were ignored. Further west is Omon Lico "The Realm of Wandering", a large human empire set in the western plains.

Journal entry 6: Finally, surrounded by vast moats of magma and steam, was Copperblazes. I crossed over the solid brass bridge to reach the doors. They too were brass, but decorated in goblin bone. The central door depicts a goblin shooting a mule in the fort's 3rd year. I puzzle over why the dwarves of Copperblazes put such significance on that mule. No matter. I enter.

Map:

[ July 04, 2007: Message edited by: veryinky ]

veryinky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Copperblazes Too Deep savegame.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 06:26:00 pm »

(Journal entry 6 image)

Journal entry 7: The stench is overpowering. There are dead bodies throughout the entry hall. The dwarves look emaciated, as if they had starved to death. Further in, the telltale sounds of batmen, cave crocodiles and giant spiders can be heard.

Journal entry 8: I proceeded down the entry corridor. It is lined with brass pillars at every 40', greystone statues, each one a masterpiece in it's own right stare down at me from the detailed walls. The floor is filled with imagery of dying goblins. There used to be defensive traps here, but they are no where to be found.

Journal entry 9: I found Copperblazes' main trade depot. Solid gold, lined with pillars of obsidian with six adamantine statues. The statues are a recent addition, not mentioned in the report from the last city liaison who visited here. The rotting bodies of the guard dogs, still chained at their post, look as if they died of the same thing that claimed the dwarves. It's as if they stared to death.

Journal entry 10: I am at the great axe mosaic. Built in reverence to the great patron saint of axedwarves, Saint Gimil. Unfortunately, this holly shrine is filled with the bodies of almost a dozen dwarves. Their bodies defiled by giant moles and batmen. I slaughter every single last one of them, my anger focused into a martial trance.

Later I find supplies for the rest of this delve, a barrel filled with prepared meals and an other barrel filled with enough dwarven wine to last several years.

Gaulgath

• Bay Watcher
  • ♪ Gold gold gold gold ♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 06:27:00 am »

This is great. Downloading now. Copperblazes shall be conquered!

Andrelius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 08:43:00 am »

How'd you make that really cool axe emblem on the floor? What's it made out of?

Gibby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 08:57:00 am »

Silver, brass, and bronze one tile bridges, iirc

Andrelius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 06:12:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Gibby:
<STRONG>Silver, brass, and bronze one tile bridges, iirc</STRONG>

Then holy shit.

Chaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mist Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 04:18:00 pm »

Isn't it five materials? Three for the axe, one for the background and one more on the sides. Or is it two additional ones for the sides?

[ July 06, 2007: Message edited by: Chaos ]

A lurker has sprung from ambush!

puke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 06:55:00 pm »

background being dark stone. side being grey stone inside, light stone outside.

Gaulgath

• Bay Watcher
  • ♪ Gold gold gold gold ♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 07:52:00 pm »

So I gave Copperblazes a go with an adventurer I trained up to Legendary Throwing. He was also a Proficient Axedwarf and Skilled Shield/armor user. When I finally arrived, the entire thing moved incredible slowly. Every step I took had a pause of about 5 seconds. Well, when I finally got in, I decided to head in to the two ballistae on the right of the entrance. I decapitated a batman on the Axe Mural and sidestepped a Giant Cave
spider who attempted to shoot web at me. I escaped and grabbed two iron ballista bolts. Take one step on to the Axe Mural bridge.

Suddenly... BAMF! Fireball smashes into my leg. I crawl two spaces back and a batman, a giant mole, and the demon begin to slowly tear my unconscious dwarf apart. Going to have to make a much better Dwarf before I try again. And turn off weather/temperature.

[ July 06, 2007: Message edited by: Gaulgath ]

Asehujiko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 02:09:00 pm »

Rapidshare is hating me.
Code: [Select]
Tremble, mortal, and despair! Doom has come to this world!
.....EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EE.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E.EE.EE.E.EE.
......E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE...E.EEE.
.☺..EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE..E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EE.EE..E.E
.....E..E.E.E.E.E.EE.E.E.EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE.EE.EEE...E
....E.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E..EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE..E.E..EE

Jusal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 07:22:00 pm »

Got the file. I can email it to you if you're having problems with RapidShare.

Asehujiko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2007, 05:46:00 am »

Alright, try 1. Instagibbed by a cyclops on my first training.
try 2. Swamped by a sh*tload of zombies while training my wrestling in a ruin.
try 3. killed by a large group of lions  on the road there(i ended up with a civ on the other side of thebworld)
Code: [Select]
Tremble, mortal, and despair! Doom has come to this world!
.....EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EE.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E.EE.EE.E.EE.
......E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE...E.EEE.
.☺..EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE..E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EE.EE..E.E
.....E..E.E.E.E.E.EE.E.E.EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE.EE.EEE...E
....E.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E..EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE..E.E..EE