Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Wrestling  (Read 1418 times)

Misterstone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wrestling
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2007, 02:58:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by ColonelTEE3:
<STRONG>Your all wrong, i stopped reading what anyone said half way.

This is what you do

Sell everything you have, everything, especially all the clothes you wear ; save for a spear, shortsword, an iron helmet, a bronze shield, boots, and a thong. Then proceed to kill everything near you in a ballet of semi slow motion chaos. At that point, you will have achieved a new skill level beyond legendary ; Spartan.</STRONG>

Seriously it works really well.  I've done it without a shield, using 2h weapons often.  Its loads of fun to see the body parts from a  mob of skeletons or goblins go flying about.

If you do it without a shield, be sure to set your combat settings so you dodge away from charges, btw.

Chaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mist Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2007, 03:41:00 pm »

quote:
Today I killed an ettin. I beat him repeatedly. I had gathered some drunks to lure him out of hiding, they were fighting off the snakemen, giant toads, and cave crocs, then the ettin came and started attacking them. they all actually lived till I arrived, and killed the ettin, then I went to leav to go kill some undead.

It's funny how much this sounds like a diary entry or something.
"Today dear diary, I killed an ettin and some frogmen, I tore out their eyes and beat them untill they stopped moving. It was a lot of fun."

A lurker has sprung from ambush!

PNB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2007, 07:02:00 pm »

Diary Entry Number 1: the Tome of Onaf Urlen

Today we Set off to kill a giant in a nearby cave who had been plaguing the area. I went out with a few local drunks and a maceman. we entered and immediatly engaged a horde of snakemen. I was heavily wounded in the gut by a claw and so fled.

Coming back after I felt a bit better. one of the drunks was engaged with the giant, I could hear the screams echoing through the caves. again the remaining forces we had entered. after a few tense moments of searching, we heard the death of our friend, and then a giant cave toad, latched onto my back, severely injuring me before I could escape.

Entry 2: Walked into the cave. was punched in the head by a mudman, left to let me skull heal.

Entry 3: We set back in, with a rejuvenated party of another maceman, a lasher, two axemen. and the last drunk. after getting seperated by the mudman, they fought the giant without me. and lost. I fought valiently, and managed to escape the cave heavily injured once more. After I get a few more brave folk, THE GIANT WILL DIE!

HY DO THE DOGS KEEP EXPLODING?

Chaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mist Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2007, 01:10:00 pm »

These drunks really don't know what's good for them   :roll:
But at least people seem to have some amazing healing powers going on.
A lurker has sprung from ambush!

Asehujiko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2007, 01:25:00 pm »

You bash the cyclops in the lower body from behind with you +left mitten+!
It is bruised!
The cyclops gives in to the pain!

I spanked him out cold with a mitten. Not an ettin but still...

Code: [Select]
Tremble, mortal, and despair! Doom has come to this world!
.....EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EE.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E.EE.EE.E.EE.
......E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE...E.EEE.
.☺..EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE..E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EE.EE..E.E
.....E..E.E.E.E.E.EE.E.E.EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE.EE.EEE...E
....E.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E..EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE..E.E..EE
Pages: 1 [2]