Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hark ye brave adventurers!  (Read 1027 times)

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
  • The mounted dwarf has gone bErZeRk
    • View Profile
Hark ye brave adventurers!
« on: September 06, 2007, 11:42:00 am »

Oh ye brave dwarven soul fear not for I am but a weary soul communicating from a distant plane. However now Evil threatens all planes of existence.

Urithi Acenightmares has been released from his banishment deep within The earth. When he conquers that world he will devour its life-blood and become unstoppable. One by one the planes shall fall until all are united under his power, and we shall all suffer in his twisted manifestation of universal hell.

This is a tale of greed and jealousy. The details are shrouded in mystery but one thing is clear, the adamantine prison our forebearers lay in the time before time during the epic struggles has been disturbed.

As such my forced interrogations with the spirits of the dead have been difficult and almost fruitless. The adamantium induced craze affects them even in death. A sad stateā€¦.

Humans and dwarves together with their greed have caused this tragedy. Both trying to outwit the other for control of the precious, they have brought the very existence of the multiverse into peril. Perhaps with time the details will become clear.

I can give you only the scattered details I have ravaged from the souls of the misfortunate. Lean closer, the secrets of the dead ought not
be spoken freely.

The green and gold hold the key to the demise of Urithi.

In Finderstaff you must seek the Arrow of the Toad, and the two crossbows of forged of human and dwarf bones from sacrifices that made the pact. Only one who posseses these items may enter the forgotten halls of Ringedspeak or Reinedlenses where the
hellspawn that is Urithi resides. I am saddened to put your life in peril and ask you to take this  quest but without its undertaking we are all lost to Urithis hell.

The spoils of war will are not to be taken lightly the dwarves have forged many valuable pieces in preparation for their defenses, wich were in vain. There are two exceptional warhammers forged of the metal that is best left unmentioned. You may find many copies of these rare weapons as their creator strived for perfection alas in vain. Verily shall the true hammers bring you great power.

Will it be enough? Only the heavens may know.
Urithi had an eon of hatred built up because of his imprisonment, Aye his power grows stronger as mine weakens. The time grows near brave warrior.

Come repeat after me the incantation that will take you to that world, godspeed down the devils path brave dwarf.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tkvabt

[ September 06, 2007: Message edited by: berent ]

quot;I got really stoned a couple days ago and ended up talking to THIS GUY. anyway... I''m really drunk now. The guy said: There is this application called "Mya" MI-AH that makes animations of people that he paid $2000 for. F- that Jazz ARMOK ROCKS. FIGHT THE MAN, GO TEAM!

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hark ye brave adventurers!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 11:43:00 am »

Enjoy, hope that link works look to the bottom of the page.

Ill change it if it doesnt.

[ September 06, 2007: Message edited by: berent ]

quot;I got really stoned a couple days ago and ended up talking to THIS GUY. anyway... I''m really drunk now. The guy said: There is this application called "Mya" MI-AH that makes animations of people that he paid $2000 for. F- that Jazz ARMOK ROCKS. FIGHT THE MAN, GO TEAM!

Gaulgath

• Bay Watcher
  • ♪ Gold gold gold gold ♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 04:37:00 pm »

Forsooth! I shall defeat this menace.

Savok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 05:10:00 pm »

The demons are outdoors!

At least two are, one a spirt of fire and the other the boss.

The exceptional steel warhammer is a lifesaver.

EDIT: spellfix

[ September 06, 2007: Message edited by: Savok ]

So sayeth the Wiki Loremaster!

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 09:11:00 am »

Hehehehe wait till you get to the exceptional addy hammer er hammers!!!!!!!

Post the adventures of your legendary adventurers when you get all addyed out particularly how you finally die!

[ September 07, 2007: Message edited by: berent ]

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 02:46:00 pm »

Anyone still trying this?

Reign on your Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 07:58:00 pm »

Verily I shall defeat this menacing menace that menaces with it's aura of menace. Menace is a very adaptable verb.
ou''re just as free to state your opinion as I am free to completely disregard it.

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 10:54:00 am »

It is!

Ioric Kittencuddler

• Bay Watcher
  • Multiclass Bard/Kitten trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 05:29:00 pm »

You mean because it's also a noun?
Come see the MOST interesting Twitter account on the internet!  Mine!

Don't worry!  Be happy!  It's the law!

puke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2007, 05:46:00 pm »

AND an adjective.  it reminds me of a scene in Boondock Saints where one of the characters does something similar with the f-word, using it as verb noun and adjective, and probably a few other things thrown in for good measure.  the other character replies "well, you certainly demonstrated the versatility of the word."

Reign on your Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2007, 09:34:00 pm »

Actually we meant to say word. But it is a verb. And a couple different nouns.
A menace which is something menacing, and menace, the attribute of being menacing.
ou''re just as free to state your opinion as I am free to completely disregard it.