Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: do you...  (Read 2127 times)

Bricktop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: do you...
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2007, 01:25:00 pm »

ummm...

Well, I went into one town for a mass slaughter and I got attack by a child and didn't kill them! ...What I actually did was throw a flail at them and it ripped their face to shreds... but still, they didn't die! Anyway, I say shreds... they only lost their eyes...and ears...and their nose was a bit messed up... but still, nothing too bad.

PNB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2007, 10:13:00 am »

I prefer to use a hammer while fighting undead. simply because it can't get stuck in them.
HY DO THE DOGS KEEP EXPLODING?

ColonelTEE3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2007, 03:17:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by armorfox255:
<STRONG>do you ever feel bad for some of the creatures you kill, this game is pretty discriptive, "you break the lizardmans right knee"
"lizardman gives into pain"
im a wrestler by the way : )</STRONG>

Not only do i not feel bad, i take pleasure in making other creatures and people feel pain. When i get stopped, traveling on the large map, by a trivial encounter with wolves, i kill all but one of the wolves, cripple the last one to the point of it's clear desire of suicide, and make it watch it's friends and family burn in front of it as i walk away, leaving it in it's own pile of blood and misery.

Fikod Rulushzasit Alis Mozir, Mace Lord has grown attached to a fox

leather coat

Faces of Mu

• Bay Watcher
  • I once saw a baby ghost...but it was just a tissue
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2007, 11:53:00 am »

Bricktop you would have been a funny sight to see.

I picture the real life scene of standing in the main street of a small country town watching a strange man approach from the interstate. He lifts something long and heavy up onto his shoulders and appears to hold it there against his head. Suddenly he screams a high pitched scream and nearly topples over away from a child that has drawn near to his side. He lifts the heavy object above his head and hurls it at the child. It arcs, lands with a *thunk* and bounces twice and low  before coming to a harmless rest at the child's feet.
By the time an adult has identified the loaded the bazooka on the ground and swept the child to safety, the strange man has left the echo of his shrill scream in the air and a small, diminishing shadow on the horizon...

Will

• Bay Watcher
  • Carp Rider
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2007, 01:50:00 pm »

I feel bad some of the time, I would really like to see a way to target different parts of a creature so I could always get those juicy. head shots

Bricktop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2007, 01:52:00 pm »

exceot the child wasn't exactly un-harmed...

Chaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mist Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2007, 02:54:00 pm »

One of the first things I tried, getting to my first human town was attempted murder of a sleeping shopkeeper and his child, it left a slightly bad taste because of the gore and the fact that i couldn't finish it. Thus I committed suicide by starvation and started up a new guy. Note though, that the reason I failed was because I didn't quite know the controlls.

I might also ask since it was just brought up anyway (and since I'm to much of a lazy good for nothing to check myself): will there eventually be a targeting feature like with wrestling or something similar? For normal fighting that is.

[ July 04, 2007: Message edited by: Chaos ]

A lurker has sprung from ambush!
Pages: 1 [2]