Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: look at that steam sales rank!  (Read 2154 times)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: look at that steam sales rank!
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2022, 09:02:40 pm »

Kitfox's community manager mentioned that they would be putting some financials up for the sake of being transparent later, but I am pretty much assuming that the numbers the brothers typically post in their monthly reports also is not after tax, then its split between two people, so it wasn't a whole lot of money despite it being a respectable amount.

I'd be interested in the source for that if you remember where it was posted.

Alexandra Orlando mentioned it in episode 4 of the beginner friendly dwarf fortress streams. I'm at work right now but I don't mind digging up a timestamp for it later

And here we go https://youtu.be/GjT813HNX5g?t=3298

Link above is timestamped but at 55:00 this is discussed

Thanks!
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2022, 12:52:18 am »

I guess the next version of DF will be released live at a show in Vegas, with Toady and Tarn arriving in a pink limo dressed in fur coats and jewels with their huge entourage of strippers and homies.

That we should be so lucky. I would gladly Socialize! in vegas with you lunatics

Just moved there recently. I could see the vegas strip from my backyard if there wasn't a hill in the way.

(If the law asks, I've absolutely not designated it for stair digging to arrange for a cave-in, nor am I in need of spare dwarves for such a task.)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 01:01:07 am by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

thrillho

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2022, 09:54:13 am »

(If the law asks, I've absolutely not designated it for stair digging to arrange for a cave-in, nor am I in need of spare dwarves for such a task.)

Armok in heaven(?), I have not considered the things we would get up to at a DF meetup. It must happen. Somewhere without buried power lines or we're all gonna die.
Pages: 1 [2]