Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: eqiping armor  (Read 887 times)

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
  • The mounted dwarf has gone bErZeRk
    • View Profile
eqiping armor
« on: April 24, 2007, 01:15:00 pm »

How do i equip the armor i get it keeps saying i have nothing to wear.
quot;I got really stoned a couple days ago and ended up talking to THIS GUY. anyway... I''m really drunk now. The guy said: There is this application called "Mya" MI-AH that makes animations of people that he paid $2000 for. F- that Jazz ARMOK ROCKS. FIGHT THE MAN, GO TEAM!

4bh0r53n

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?c=1&mforum=abhorsengames
Re: eqiping armor
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 02:23:00 pm »

first you have to unequip your current armour, then it will say you can wear it
.B.H.O.R.S.E.N.: Abhorrent, Bloodthirsty, Hitchhiker-Obliterating Ravager from the Sunless Enchanted Necropolis

I dont explode Cats, its way to hard to coax them into the microwave...

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 02:27:00 pm »

I tried taking it all off even dropping the old stuff and it still says i have nothing to wear.

I still use the (w) key right?

quot;I got really stoned a couple days ago and ended up talking to THIS GUY. anyway... I''m really drunk now. The guy said: There is this application called "Mya" MI-AH that makes animations of people that he paid $2000 for. F- that Jazz ARMOK ROCKS. FIGHT THE MAN, GO TEAM!

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 05:30:00 pm »

[R]emove the armour you want to where from your pack.

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 10:44:00 am »

I did i have a helm in my hand and nothing else on at all and it says you have nothing to wear.

Jusal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 11:01:00 am »

I take it that is not the same kind of helm as plump helm(et)?

Joking. I think I encountered this problem once with my axedwarf but I didn't have much time to think about it, thanks to an unfriendly Mud-Man.

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 01:00:00 pm »

I cant put any armor on sucks.....

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2007, 06:45:00 pm »

It may be too big or to small for you.

Vanigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2007, 10:57:00 pm »

I'd think he'd be able to put his old stuff back on, if that was the problem. Unless... have you modded any races? I can see that happening if you made humans (or whatever race the adventurer in question is) larger or smaller, especially if you did it after starting the guy.

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 10:04:00 am »

A ha what an eeeeddddeeeeeeooooottttt i made my dwarves smaller lemme see if that helps when i get home from work! i am an idiot, see what happens when you mod toadies fine craftsmanship???? Let this be a lesson for all.

Maybe one day ill be able to forge my own armor in adventure mode. That will be most excellent, untill then ill run around naked slingin mud at zombies and such.

[ April 26, 2007: Message edited by: berent ]