Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Maybe this should go here. How do I traded?  (Read 788 times)

Confused Newbie

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Maybe this should go here. How do I traded?
« on: November 07, 2006, 08:56:00 pm »

I can't for the life of me figure out how to sell things for gold, it's not in the wiki and it's somewhat confusing. I hit enter on what I want to sell and then hit A, so the merchan will haggle me down to the price that he wants it to be and I hit t. Wellp, they tell me that I need to choose something to trade with.. and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong.
Christ, also, when I throw something (even as alegendary thrower) I miss things like cows, puppies and cats, is this normal, or do I just need to reinstall the game?

Abyssal Squid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Maybe this should go here. How do I traded?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 10:11:00 pm »

The thing you are selling can't be worthless.  Bones, corpses, and rocks are examples of worthless items.  Flies are worth 1, lizards 5, grackles 15, and so on.

Sobaalissimo

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 03:26:00 am »

Try throwing things at the enemies. At this time there is no friendly fire.

Frogman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 07:20:00 am »

When I'm selling things, I usually mark whatever I want to sell (after opening the trading window, obviously), press A - this will make you ask for 9000 gold or something for your stuff - and then press... whatever the trading key was twice. The first time you press the trading key will make him go all "No way I'm paying that much dood >:O" and instead, he'll give you an offer equal to how much the stuff you're trying to sell is worth. The second time you press it will, well, trade. Your money will then appear on a table next to a chest in the shop.