Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: [IC] The Seven Crowns ~  (Read 2396 times)

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] The Seven Crowns ~
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2022, 01:32:58 pm »

Fa Fwu

Boss nodded solemnly. "They do say that curiosity killed the cat." she said, "But don't worry, you're safe with us. That's a pretty violent origin, but we're not in the business of killing Blue Ones outright."

She waved Eleanyor, the other of Fa Fwu's kind over. "What do you think? She's a newborn, but that was a pretty nasty start. Any hope for her?"

Eleanyor looked Fa Fwu over several times. "I think so, nyeah." she said. Her words prompted a slight cringe from Boss.

"Alright, Eleanyor says we should give you a chance, so here's your shot to stay out of prison." Boss explained, "Embracing people? Can't do that. People run from you because they're scared of death and flames. It's not exactly fun to be eaten."

Dnagravostinae

"I see." Vodi said, "Well, do you have a name yet?"

? ? ?

White Face nodded. "I see. You are born of what the elves call Higo'r'el Na'meuna." It stopped moving and turned back to face Higo'r'el. "I must test you. If you pass, I will take you far from here, just as you have wished."
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2022, 06:57:56 pm »

Fa Fwu
The feline-bird-child-thing actually pouted at the rule, but nonetheless seemed to relent after a minute or two. "Fine. Fa Fwu no Embrace then, if so scared. Fa Fwu not know what do now either..." It blinked a few times, seeming to finally catch onto something.

"Who 'she'? who 'her'? Fa Fwu not hear these from Brooms, only 'it'. Fa Fwu it?"
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 07:00:29 pm by Stratos »
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2022, 09:04:05 pm »

Dnagravostinae

"Dnagravostinae."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2022, 02:47:01 pm »

Higo?

They turn over the... “Elves’” term. What is “Higo'r'el Na'meuna”? It sounds like a moving-sound. Yes, it sounds good. But it is like the leaping-question before. What is it? It has direction, but they do not know what it is. It feels nice, however.

Wait. Actually, what is an elve?

What is an elve? What is Higo'r'el Na'meuna?

Their developing mind catches up to white-face’s statements, and behind their blindfold, twin lights brighten in interest.
What test, where go? Going good, want to go. What test?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2022, 08:32:43 am »

Higo'r'el

"Elves are a being that inhabits this Star. This test is for their sake." White Face explained, "Tell me, Higo'r'el, how have you sated your hunger?"

Fa Fwu

In response to Fa Fwu's acknowledgement that eating people was bad, the cuffs came undone. They sensed that she truly understood, and was not just trying to fool her new acquaintances.

"Oh shit, sorry. I didn't mean to assume." Boss apologized, "Those are gendered terms. You'll probably figure out gender in an hour or so, you can pick what you want to be then. But for now, just go with she, it'll be easier because of what you look like. Right now, why don't you come back to our place with us? We've got non-Broom-based food you can eat if you're worn out. And we can try to figure out where to place you."

Dnagravostinae

There was a beat of silence. And then Vodi burst out laughing. He laughed and laughed, his laughter was so contagious that Dnagravostinae also wanted to laugh, even if it didn't know what was funny. As Vodi calmed down, he managed to squeak out, "I guess, yeah. You are a pain in the ass to slow down."
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2022, 10:24:01 am »

Dnagravostinae

The Zizsih laughed along after a few moments. Laughing seemed good. Probably. The whole name thing was a bit clearer now. It was not "the Vodi," but just "Vodi." "You are Vodi and. . ." It frowned for a moment, analyzing the verbiage it had access to. "I am Dnagravostinae." It nodded. "What is Dnagravostinae?" It was attempting to deduce the meaning of the word, but it was not particularly clear to anyone outside its head. "And what is Vodi?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2022, 02:47:36 pm »

Fa Fwu
Fa Fwu looked down at her cuffs in surprise as she felt her fires surge back to life. Yet despite her relative freedom she made no attempt to escape. These supposed Warriors sent to kill her were far too interesting to abandon, and if she could get food for free, well...

"Okay!" She pushed herself upright to sit cross-legged, cocking her head as her voluminous mane unraveled from her limbs to reveal bare red skin. Despite there being no wind at the moment, the locks still flowed as if under a breeze.  "Fa Fwu go with you then."
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 02:49:14 pm by Stratos »
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2022, 03:19:22 pm »

Higo!

Higo pokes and prods the leaping-question. 'Hunger'? Hmn...

'Hunger' is big empty. Destination? No... hmn.
Oh!

Leaping-thing! Caught hop-thing, and flap-fly-things. Tasty, good for help go.” Higo excitedly mimes each of the things they ate as they refer to them.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2022, 02:46:20 pm »

Higo'r'el

White face asked the next question without any acknowledgement of the first answer. "What is it that you seek?"

Fa Fwu

The group took Fa Fwu outside of town to a large house. The inside of the house was full of new things that Fa Fwu didn't have the knowledge to understand yet, but she was smart enough to recognize that this was a place of both living and working. Boss directed her to a miraculous storage box called a fridge that housed all sorts of food and told her to eat her fill while the others talked. After leaving her alone in the living room for what must have been at least an hour, Lulabee flew down to speak with her again.

"Hiya Fa Fwu! We're not done talking yet, but Boss wanted someone to come get your input." she said, "What all can you do? Besides embracing people and sending them to an abrupt and fiery death."

Dnagravostinae

Vodi winced a little at Dnagravostinae's questions. "Well, Dnagravostinae means... 'fast and unstoppable'. It's hard to translate the draconic tongue into the human language, but that should be close enough." he hesitated before answering, "And Vodi is just a name." Vodi's tone made it clear that he did not want to speak any further on the matter.
Defile Circles Discord

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2022, 03:19:02 pm »

Higo

Higo blinks.

It leaps, but leaps where? What is destination?

Everything is destination. How can everything be destination?

Higo's face twists in confusion. Everything seek, how pick one?

"...yes?" Seeks yes?

Higo pouts. They spread their arms, trying to point at everything.

"Want go. See yes. See more."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2022, 04:26:53 pm »

Dnagravostinae

It nodded. Fast and unstoppable. . . It had no real reference for what was fast and slow, really, but it did seem that Dnagravostinae was indeed fast. And the things it had shattered were probably attempts to stop it. Vodi being only a name with no meaning did not sound right, but the zizsih was content to let it lie for the moment. It was beginning to process something in the earlier question, though, something that awakened a curiosity inside. "Where did Dnagravostinae come from?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2022, 05:12:16 pm »

Fa Fwu

Fa Fwu stopped stuffing her face to ponder the question. The grasping tendrils of hair that held various morsels were already a hint in themselves. "Fa Fwu fire! Burn lots, spread fast, make big fire! Fa Fwu like it in big fire, make Fa Fwu stronger. Fa Fwu also..." She cocked her head, trying to find the word. She didn't, and instead pointed at Lulabee's wings with a free tendril. "Move on air, like you. Fa Fwu think about sky and hair take shape, get hot. Hair do things like that on own, sometimes, but still listen to Fa Fwu."

As if the accentuate the point, at that very moment the left side of her mane formed itself into something that was clearly a wing. More importantly though, the longer one examined it, the clearer it became her "hair" was closer to plumage than anything else.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]