Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Drinking Games  (Read 558 times)

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
Drinking Games
« on: June 23, 2022, 03:26:30 pm »

Got any suggestions? Stories?
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Drinking Games
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 03:41:42 pm »

There's a very simple one I've come across recently. It's generally called "six of diamonds" or something. Here's how it goes:

There's one special card in a deck. Let's call it the six of diamonds. The game ends when it is drawn.

People take turns drawing cards. Before their turn, they guess whether or not the card they draw will be the six of diamonds.

If they guess correctly, everyone else drinks. If they guess incorrectly, they drink.

Here's the twist: On the turn the six of diamonds is actually drawn, anyone who drinks has to down their glass.
One wheel short of a wagon

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 10:00:17 pm »

No need for games, just drink.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2022, 02:55:46 am »

But what do we do when we need a drinking game that won't get us shit faced, just a little tipsy?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2022, 06:27:34 am »

But what do we do when we need a drinking game that won't get us shit faced, just a little tipsy?

Obviously do the right thing: don't settle for "just tipsy", get completely sloshed.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2022, 11:02:20 am »

Obviously do the right thing: don't settle for "just tipsy", get completely sloshed.

If you get black-out drunk, you don't remember getting shit faced, so problem solved!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2022, 03:14:03 am »

If you get black-out drunk, you don't remember getting shit faced, so problem solved!
Getting so drunk you don't remember getting drunk is probably the best solution.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?