Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [NC] The Seven Crowns ~  (Read 541 times)

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
[NC] The Seven Crowns ~
« on: May 24, 2022, 09:32:32 am »

OOC thread

(OOC: DON'T POST HERE. Go to the IC)

In the beginning, there was nothing. In the end there will be nothing.

It awakens.

There was nothing. Unable to recognize itself, it slept.
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [NC] The Seven Crowns ~
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022, 02:23:43 pm »

A spark of light appeared. It saw itself. It shared the light's color. It was hungry. It put the light in its stomach.

There was nothing. Unable to recognize itself, it slept.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2022, 06:35:59 pm »

An ocean formed. The ocean was nothing, but it was a different sort of nothing than before. This piqued its interest, so it tried to put the ocean in its Stomach. But the ocean was too big, it would not fit. Its Stomach yearned for something. Perhaps more light, it wanted light. But there was no light.

There was nothing.
Defile Circles Discord

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2022, 03:39:44 pm »

A light sparked beneath the waves. Exciting. It reached out to place the light in its Stomach. But it could only reach. The ocean protected the light. It was frustrated, and tried again to put the ocean in its Stomach. This was just as impossible as before. At least now it could see itself clearly again.

There was light. It was hungry.
Defile Circles Discord

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2022, 07:35:04 pm »

It had a lot of time to think. There was light. There was ocean. There was it. It was nothing. It was hungry.

A new light appeared above the ocean, but it did not eat this light. It wanted to see if something new would appear to sate its hunger.

There was a star.
Defile Circles Discord