Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: You are the Werehouse  (Read 1415 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a ???Building??? Spirit
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2022, 06:04:30 pm »

You are the Werehouse. On nights when the moon isn't full, you guard a warehouse, which is totally different and contains wealth, knowledge, and other stuff. So not different at all if you were a rich human, really!
+1
+1
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2022, 07:05:08 pm »

You are Isis, you are the spirit of what remains of the crashed International space station.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2022, 03:11:33 am »

You are the Werehouse. On nights when the moon isn't full, you guard a warehouse, which is totally different and contains wealth, knowledge, and other stuff. So not different at all if you were a rich human, really!
+1
+1
+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2022, 03:16:42 am »

For the GM's consideration, I move that even though nobody supported my suggestion, it's still cooler and more thematic than all the others so you should use it instead.

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Werehouse
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2022, 12:55:10 am »

Details slowly float to the top of your consciousness. You are the Werehouse, and you guard whatever was left in you by your owners - which, quite frankly you have no idea what that is, but it's probably gold or something.

You notice that you have 3 Mana. You consume Mana to continue existing: every tick is one Mana. Mana represents the potential of you and the objects around you, and you can consume it from hapless creatures and adventurers that enter. You can also cannibalize parts of yourself for Mana, if you so choose.

The room that you are in - the one that houses your dungeon core - is a small, hexagonal space littered with objects. You can summon something, or expand your influence over the structure, for (currently) 1 Mana.
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2022, 12:59:47 am »

Expand Influence [-1 Mana]

We can consider cannibalizing stuff if we're in danger of running out of mana with no intruders having shown up. For now expanding influence increases our potential grazing range for new mana, so seems the obvious option.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2022, 01:31:45 am »

We can consider cannibalizing stuff if we're in danger of running out of mana with no intruders having shown up. For now expanding influence increases our potential grazing range for new mana, so seems the obvious option.
+1

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2022, 01:33:17 am »

+1
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2022, 03:18:30 am »

+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2022, 04:34:47 am »

+1
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.
Pages: 1 [2]