Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Contract RPG OOC  (Read 4114 times)

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Contract RPG OOC
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2020, 11:33:17 am »

I delayed the update due to the fact that the command vs the result seems to weigh more on me consuming my time to update it just for the sake of people going auto attacking. I want to revamp a lot of the mechanic so it's not going to take up my time more. I can't really make it sensible that people who are auto attacking gets punished since it would end the game too early like previous time and its just boring for me to just durg attack durg done. I'm gonna put a lot less effort on the semantics and focus more on the story. Dumbing down the mechanic and such.

Also half the players seems to be not active anymore i think
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2020, 11:37:06 am »

If all actions are posted, it probably means they’re waitig for the update too

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2020, 12:00:56 pm »

Did you not read what i just posted????

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2020, 12:23:05 pm »

I read it. You mentioned that you’re delaying the update, that you dislike auto attack, and that you think half the players are inactive. I responded saying that they’re probably waiting for the update like the rest of the players are. Effectively trying to say that maybe they’ll post after the update, however long it may be until then

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2020, 12:32:25 pm »

I'm not updating it because of the auto attack. I need to come up with a new mechanic so i dont need to deal with the auto attack anymore or at least not have to bother with it as much. Thats why the drawing changed mid game. Because its not worth doing it on those auto attack posts

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2020, 12:34:08 pm »

If there are fights, attacking is expected. What do you expect to happen during fights?

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2020, 12:48:11 pm »

If there are fights, attacking is expected. What do you expect to happen during fights?

Think? That's asking too much apparently since people still try to kill a monster who hurts you when you attack them. I'm making that monster to stop people from auto attacking but people KEPT DOING IT ANYWAY. I wanna punish player that kept doing the same mistake but there's no reward for me or the player because they are this basic that it so pointless doing it. Nothing is learn from anything and it's just going to repeat anyway.

I wanna make the players get punished for charging a 1vAll fight against that many enemies but i know they just gonna kept attacking no matter what anyway instead of retreating. If i kill player's character they just done or make new character which waste my time even more.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2020, 09:42:19 am »

lol

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2020, 03:58:38 am »

Last bump before RIP

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2021, 02:41:19 am »

Wow, cool art!
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.
Pages: 1 2 [3]