Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Godless Heathens  (Read 1548 times)

Grog

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Godless Heathens
« on: February 28, 2008, 02:39:00 am »

I can't seem to find temples anywhere.  I hear that's where a fellow can get a glass of the fresh clean "water".

Sir Girdleravages thanks any guidance.

Anfold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Godless Heathens
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 05:15:00 pm »

They are in the larger human towns.  I have no idea about the dwarven or elven civs though.  If all you are looking for is water, pretty much any river or brook will do.

Grog

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 06:00:00 pm »

Thanks Anfold,

I must sadly relay that Sir Girdleravage's lower torso was thrown about by cave spiders last night in his quest for holiness.  He figured out how to fill his flasks first though so I'll pass this along to his replacement, Sir Thorax.

What do these temples look like?  Sir Thorax has found a large square building at the capital.

Now if only the merchants would return from spring break we could get this show on the road.  I fear they may have been eaten.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 07:20:00 pm »

The large square building is probably a castle (Comes up as a square with a "K" in it on the minimap), temples show up as a square with a "T".

They vary in appearance wildly, but I've never found one that wasn't multiple floors. They don't usually have walls, either, just pillars for support.