Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: CYOGTCG High School RPG. Game Thread 4  (Read 1827 times)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
Re: CYOGTCG High School RPG. Game Thread 4
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2021, 05:22:53 pm »

He nods, accepting the powerful loss. It was a damn good play to be sure. Funny how the simple order of cards played can have drastic effects. He draws.

Without so much as a thought, Rulao uses the Frothing Shore to attack and reduce Cure White to zero. ( Definitely important to know when it ends in terms of turn count. Based on whether the first turn you play it counts or not. )/b]

"Guess It's a good deal I hedged my bets huh?" He rasps, spending a star to play another Kelp Forest of the Deep, once again being buffed by hos most recent Crimson Symbol!

However, this time the punk hesitates on creating a new copy. Nothing would stop her from making the same play. . .

Spoiler: Rulao's Status (click to show/hide)

((Have a good night, we'll be done soon for sure!))
I've lost control of my life.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2021, 05:30:02 pm »

Draw.

"I'd say they who hesitate lose, but you made the right play. For now."

Surprise Precure Flips, and two more cards are played facedown."

"I can't remove Mint Protection, so I'm wide open. Though at least I can survive two hits~"

Diance's Field: 5 Hearts, 4 Stars.
0 Cards in hand

Honoka-san 0/3 [Mint Protection]

FD01
FD02
FD05
FD06 [SP1]
FD07 [SP1]

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2021, 06:04:02 pm »

"Two hits. Huh?" Rulao muses. Having drawn two cards. Only a stunning two left.

He reveals his next card. . .

"Glad I got two of these in my deck." He rasps. All manner of life teems rhythmically through the glowing forest. The Symbol of the Crimson Claw etched onto their memory.

"Now!" He roars, "Ya played well but this is the end!"

Assuming no unexpected effects from those face down cards hamper is movements, Rulao's buffed Kelp Forest of the Deep deals three damage directly to Diance thanks to the Fall of Man. Then once again for a total of six damage, reducing her hearts to zero!

Spoiler: Rulao's Status (click to show/hide)

(( With as many cards funneled into his hands as there were, it was inevitable to pick that one up. I really dig the options you have over there, and Cure Black/White as boss monsters is a lot of fun. ))
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 06:08:40 pm by Unraveller »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2021, 06:20:24 pm »

Checks deck. "Yeah, I mostly survived via luck. If I had known about hat draw effect, I would have picked Path instead so I could fight you with your own hand."

"You're a pretty good duelist though, not at all like G. Even if you are a bit rough. Here.' Diance slides over a card.

"If you plan to fight monsters, more power isn't a bad thing. Just be careful of using it. Or don't, it's mostly a symbol of friendship. And make sure to win this."

Diance has offered a Core card. Not much, but it means it can be used as part of his SOUL. He can decline.

"Granted, given your theme it might not be right. I'll be sure to have a card to trade next we meet though, I have ideas.."

Rulao is the victor of the first match.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2021, 06:34:01 pm »

He gazes down at Friendship Precure, he finds himself chuckling, if even just a bit. "No fair." He rasps, "Beatin' me to the punch and shit." Unfurling his fist was a Cosmic Isopod.

"I didn't figure ya were as tough as ya are." He places the card beside Diance's. "I sure as shit dunno how this could fit yer theme, so yeah, we ought think on that one." As the Judge calls their match, the punk thinks back for a moment. . .

It is possible to grant someone access to a card that you created, but there are the following restrictions:
- You can only share one card per day.
- You can't do this during classes.
- In order for someone to receive a card in this manner, it needs to fit their Deck Theme!

The guy looks around. . . It's the weekend, the middle of a tournament, the other matches were ongoing. "We ain't in class, Rainbow-Head." He affirms, putting both arms behind his head, "Lay them ideas on me, with a piece of yer SOUL, I'm sure to win."

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2021, 06:37:41 pm »

(If you want to share Cosmic Isopod, you may need to convince me that it has literally anything to do with Diance's "Pretty Cure" theme. Sharing a core card is redundant.)
Being a human is actually a type of bullying.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2021, 06:43:05 pm »

(( I'm not convinced myself. Hahah. Diance only mentioned it in passing as they were beginning the duel. Rulao's just playing along. I don't see how it has anything to do with a magical girl anime. But you know what does. . ?

Spoiler: This Freak (click to show/hide)

I don't know a single thing about this show. But there's a crab guy in it somewhere. Lol. ))
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 06:44:38 pm by Unraveller »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2021, 07:10:39 pm »

(( I'm not convinced myself. Hahah. Diance only mentioned it in passing as they were beginning the duel. Rulao's just playing along. I don't see how it has anything to do with a magical girl anime. But you know what does. . ?

Spoiler: This Freak (click to show/hide)

I don't know a single thing about this show. But there's a crab guy in it somewhere. Lol. ))

(I do have monsters. And the main link is Cosmic.: https://www.zerochan.net/2489047 I've mostly in season one rainbows at the moment, but even there the two worlds require you to cross dimensions in the first place.)

(And here is the link to the guy. He's a chef, so.. https://prettycure.fandom.com/wiki/Chongire?file=Chongire.png and images https://prettycure.fandom.com/wiki/Chongire/Image_Gallery)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(Not that big a deal if I can't get the cosmic isopod though. Given that I don't have much deck space left without removing cards.)(changed colors to purple.)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 07:27:46 pm by TricMagic »

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2021, 07:15:51 pm »

(just do what I do when you run out of deck space. Start splitting it into multiple decks for sub-themes.)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 07:17:32 pm by Failbird105 »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2021, 07:59:25 am »

(just do what I do when you run out of deck space. Start splitting it into multiple decks for sub-themes.)
(The issue with that is I need the deck space for Friendship Precure. Which would open up slots for other cards.)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]