Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden Gaiden: Gensokyo (Hub World)  (Read 2384 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden Gaiden: Gensokyo (Hub World)
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2021, 03:41:41 pm »

Mitsurugi, Dani and Joan

Mitsurugi would be alone to take in her home for several minutes, first as the pair let her go ahead through the portal intentionally (Dani had to put a hand on Joan's shoulder to get the idea across). Then for a few more as Dani had to climb up the shrine, finally being pulled up (it was mostly Dani) by Joan who used him as a platform to get up first. The pair stand there silently for a few moments more, even Joan not wanting to interrupt what was surely a powerful moment for the goddess, before Dani approached, quietly clacking over the tiles to stand next to Mitsu. He takes a minute to gather his thoughts, before he finally speaks. "I take it that it's how you remember for the most part?" He says in a neutral tone, not entirely sure if this was a joyful reunion or a sad realization for the woman he'd just met essentially.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2021, 02:52:38 pm »

Mitsurugi, Dani and Joan

"The very same." Her words were soft, almost inaudible. "This is. . . I thought I would never see these lands again. I saw them consumed, and I have never forgiven myself for allowing. For such an unworthy spirit such as myself to be granted such a thing. . ." She looked down, giving a small shake of her head. "I know not how much you had to do with this, but I thank you for showing me here. I. . . do not know what to make of it, but a part of me is filled with joy that such a wondrous land continues to live on."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2021, 07:01:49 pm »

Mitsurugi, Dani and Joan

Joan takes up the side opposite Dani, giving Mitsu a pat on the shoulder and a smile as Dani just shrugs, also smiling at the goddess. "Aw hell, it wasn't nothing to do with us, I just told you where we'd been. But I am glad you're happy with it... But I'm sure you didn't just want to look at it from afar right? Why don't you go out and explore, we could accompany you if you want even. Try and track down anyone you wanna see again maybe?" Dani turns to face Mitsu as he waits to hear what she has to say.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2021, 11:06:16 am »

Mitsurugi, Dani and Joan

Mitsurugi almost seemed as if she were going to admonish Joan for the unauthorized contact, but it seemed to be an increasingly regular thing, and it would be a lie to claim it wasn't reassuring. "I could." She spoke without looking back at Dani, letting misty eyes wander over the landscape. "This was my home. There are many people I knew that could still live on here, and it would fill my heart with joy to see them. But. . ." She looked down again, eyes closing against the tide that threatened to overflow them. "None of my friends or followers would recognize my face. The lineages yet carrying my divine blood do not exist here. Here, I am simply a shadow of a bad future. An accursed timeline that did not come to pass. I failed, and my punishment was the loss of this." Her head remained bowed while one hand gestured expansively at the landscape. "I could not be worthy of this."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 2 [3]